You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

TORERO

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Simple suggestions and Urgent updates..
Some/most of them have already been suggested before but i wanted to remind us the importance of this and besides!! they are not that big changes anyway!! but it would make our game experience a lil more confortable!!.. Most of this post is about all we already have but mostly how can it be improved..

Well first of all..

Upper Ven.-

* It would be good to be able to save our settings.. at least to be able to save 2 of our settings.. as for example when we want to use our normal skills and when we want to use our pick pocket skill..

* We need to be able not to attack a friendly clan.. At the upper ven options there should be something as to avoid the friendly clans.. (I think that there shouldnt be more than one..).

Game Mail.-

* It would be better and faster to be able to send multiple mails.. It would be very useful as to send all our clanmates an important mail.. Would be faster and easier than doing it one by one..

Clan Stuffs.-

* Clan armoury.- I know that this have been posted tons of times before me but i think that it would be a nice addition.. And if for example the item was not bought in one week in the clan market it could go directly to the weapon, shield, etc market to be sold..

* It would also be nice to have a special forum for the officers in the clan..

Dark Fortress.-

* Well.. it would be a nice addition if we could be able to avoid some certain (stronger) players in the ven.. Something like "Part with a Lost Soul" but not receive the attacks.. would be to avoid our attacks toward them.. and it could work like the exp stone or something like that.. and it could cost around 5 ability per player.. Would be just another use for our ability..

Token Market.-

* It was posted by Whisky some time ago, and I as most of the active players consider that it would be a nice adition to the game..
For more info please read his post..

Wall of Fame.-

* Well as there have been some changes in the game such as the elements and the incredible ammounts of hp.. It would be good to see a new spot for max hp..

* Removing the players from the wall of fame wich are in jail..

Chamber of Wisdom.-

* It would also be good have the option to save at least 2 skill settings..

Clan Battle Rankings.-

* Would be cool to see a record of all the Cbrs in the game history counting at least the 2/3 best positions every month.. It could be placed at the Clan Centre..

Outposts

* Adding Clan tags as Mistress Devous suggested.. Back to the outpost lists. Be easier to avoid your clannies and friends.

Leaf Market

* It would be also nice to be able to sell our leaves.. Some of us are not really into it and would like to make some money out of them and some other players are like desperates to get em so a leaf market would be a nice addition as well.. is not that hard after all!!

Food/drinks Market

Well as there have been lots of people who has suggested this and lots of people has agree with it i think that there should also be a food/drink market so people can get more energy from here by using their own gold..

Well.. most of this changes I know that have been suggested tons of times before but to dream is not bad at all!!!... Lets dont loose our hopes!!!

Time Posted: June 12 2009 01:23 am EDT
Last updated: January 3 2011 02:26 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: