You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Elven_Assassin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The Darkness Comes ( Part Two)
I jumped down from the tree onto the forest floor. I started to run as fast as my legs could carry me towards the mountains. I ran and ran till the sun began to rise I was at the base of the mountains. I started to run again and jumped from ledge to ledge till I got halfway up the mountain. I looked back towards where my home and village had been to see the last of the Darkness Creatures running through it with their torches burning everything to the ground.

I lay down in the snow and began to drift off into a deep sleep. I had a dream, a nightmare if you will it was the worst one I had ever witnessed in my life I saw my sister’s mutilated dead body on the steps into my home, I saw my mother as she fought for her life only to be slaughtered, and my father how many of those creatures he had killed their dead bodies piled all around him and finally my father dying.

I woke with a start I thought I had heard something coming from below but it had just been my imagination running wild again there was no one there. I shook the snow from my fur and jumped back down to the base of the mountain where I stopped and looked up to the heavens and howled as loud as I could and received the call of Wolves all around for miles.

I reached the forest floor and started my run towards where the humans were located. I ran and ran only resting for a moment to catch a rabbit which I devoured it in one bite snapping all its little bones with barely any meat on it I was unsatisfied but I didn’t stop. I ran all through the day and all through the night trying to forget the events that had just taken place.

I fell over and slid across the ground and passed out from over working my body. I woke from the snap of a branch of wood. I jumped up with my mouth pulled back revealing my teeth. It was a human a male human to be exact. He seemed to be watching over me while I had been asleep so I transformed in front of his eyes into my elven form. He jumped back and said “ I thought you were a wolf.” I laughed and said “No my friend I am an elf.” I told him my name was “Alteris.” And he told me his was called Scarlet Night.

He told me of a place in the city in front of us that he called home. He told me to join him if I wanted protection and food. I agreed to follow him but only once the sun had set. He told me the place was called The Westland and gave me directions on how to go to Pirate’s Haven. With that said he turned and headed back into the city.

I explored the surrounding forest and found water which I made me transform back into wolf form and drink all of it that I could. When I was finished I continued to explore till night had fallen then I ran out of the forest and towards the city under the cover of dark.

I transformed back into an elf right as I got to the walls and I began scaling the wall with ease it toke a little bit to make it to the top of the wall but when I reached the top I flipped over and landed on the wall then I jumped down to the ground and hit the ground without making even a single noise.

I followed the directions Scarlet had given me in the forest earlier that day I walked around till I came to the building marked with a PH on the door. I slammed my fist into the door. He opened it and welcomed me into the building I stepped into the building and followed him down a hallway. He stopped outside a door and told me to go inside so I opened the door to find a room. I turned around and looked at him and he told me “Make yourself at home, and when your finished come to the end of the hall to the bar.” I thanked him and walked into the room.

I toke the bow off my back and put it against the wall in a corner. I put down the eight quivers I had next to the bow. I dropped the spear beside the bed the toke up the middle of the room and unbuckled both of the swords at my waist. They dropped to the floor and I set them on the table in the other corner of the room. I walked over to the wardrobe beside the bed and looked inside I found a cloak which I immediately threw on and raised the hood hiding my face and the scars.

Time Posted: May 30 2009 03:51 pm EDT
Last updated: May 30 2009 03:51 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: