You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Elven_Assassin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The Darkness Comes ( Part One)
It was night when my family, my village and my life was stolen from me.
It was the week before that unforgettable night it was my 15th summer and I was still considered a child among my people. I am an elf and I have a younger sister she is on her 13th summer my family is one of the lucky few to have more then one children. I had been living a perfect life in the few years I have been alive. I am working with my father he is what we call a Sword master. The Sword Masters is a society in the Elven world where they are the one’s who train the best Swordsmen. I have been working with my father from the second I could hold a sword in my hands I am to become the next Sword Master in his place. I train for hours upon hours I trained from mid-day till nightfall. My mother she is the one who taught me to read and how to be the leader I am one day supposed to be. My sister learns along with me. Now here is the story of the massacre of my village and my family

The sun rose seven days before the attack on my precious home but still even though the sun had just rose I was already at work I had gone down to the river several times and filled the barrel in front of my home. I also had gotten wood from the forest to heat my home and to cook with. My father rose up with the sun and he grabbed his spear and his bow and went off into the woods. He did this everyday in search of food for our family. He always returned by mid-day with the food and he would give it to my mother to cook and then we would begin our daily routine of sword play.

When he left I headed into the house and woke my sister and mother for our lessons. We started our lesson and I read until mid-day then my father came home and I headed outside for my sword training to begin. We trained until the moon was in the sky my father and I drenched in sweat. We went inside laughing and smacking each other on the back. The next 5 days went by normally nut on the 6th day I went with him into the woods with my sword, my bow and my spear. We hunted all day so I could learn the way of the hunt when night fell we started running home. We heard shrieks coming from our village and we ran faster then ever before.

Right as we entered our village we both drew our swords from their sheathes we looked around to see everywhere there were these creatures we had never seen before. My father charged the beasts with a yell of battle that would make any warrior cringe but not these creatures. I stayed back and sheathed my blade and drew my bow. I notched an arrow and sent it flying straight into the heart of one of the creatures. The creature fell but rose back up and I shot three more arrows into it and it finally fell.

That’s when I heard it my mother’s shriek as she yelled for me and my father. I looked towards him to see that he was to busy slashing down these creatures from the Darkness. I threw my bow over my back and drew my blade once more. I ran as fast as I could to my home. I got there to fine my sister dead on the steps with one of our father’s blades in her hands.

That’s when I saw my mother she was fighting with a fury that matched my father’s but she was tiring fast and her strokes were beginning to slow. I ran to her but before I got there she was killed and blood spilled out of her neck wound like a fountain onto the ground. I screeched a horrible sound as I watched her body hit the ground. I quickly turned and ran towards my burning house. Once inside I grabbed seven quivers of arrows and another sword and ran back out.

I ran back to where I had left my father he was fighting like a hell-spawned demon killing and killing with an unstoppable fury. So I ran into the forest and jumped up into one of my trees. I hid my newly acquired weapons and I ran back to my father. To find him growing weaker and weaker with each stroke of his blade. Until finally he began to fall I ran to him and jumped the wall of dead enemies that had grown up all around him.

I caught him as he began to fall and the last words out of his mouth were “ Run my son, flee this place find a new home but never forget who you are and where you are from.” With those final words he closed his eyes and I laid him down and kissed his forehead.

I rose and pulled out my blade fury even a demon would fear growing inside me. My eyes turned red. I yelled and charged the enemies killing like a mad man but also receiving cuts on my cheeks and my eye and forehead. I started to transform into something I had never been able to do before. I transformed into a hell-spawned wolf.

I continued fight after a ear splitting howl that echoed high up into the mountains several miles away. The enemies shirked as they witnessed this new power they had never felt before. I chased them all down I got one in my teeth and bit down so hard that it completely shattered every bone in its body. I toke on another ten and toke them all down and bit off their heads.

Their blood ran down my throat. I transformed back into my elven form and charged the remaining enemies my blade drawn out from its sheath. I slashed through three of the creatures with one stroke. I spun in a full circle and toke out ten more creatures. That’s when I turned and ran and transformed into my wolf form once more. I found the tree and jumped up into it and absorbed the weapons into my body.

Time Posted: May 30 2009 02:36 pm EDT
Last updated: June 13 2009 12:33 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: