You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

draygo

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The quiet one unleashed
When I was born there was nothing special about me, I had loving parents who brought me up well in our small village high up in the Westron mountains. My father was a master craftsmen blacksmith, highly skilled in producing mighty weapons and shields, mainly forged from burelia and athelite from the mines in the lower valley beyond. But alas I was not gifted enough to continue his legacy, and was relegated to toiling the fields and hunting in the black forest for boar and elk. I grew into a strong agile young man, 6ft 2, 180 pounds, blue eyes and dark dangling hair, I was very popular with the girls, but preferred a couple nights down the tavern with a few friends.
One night at the tavern laughing and cohorting and spilling of swill, I noticed in the far corner a table of newcomers in their hooded cloaks glancing around and whispering amongst eachother.
Thinking nothing of it I continued my celebration amongst my other enebriated companions and at end of night I staggered out the back door to make my way home. Suddenly I was beset on by the band of newcomers brandishing their steel and demanding my coppers. Terrified I cowered in front of them digging in my pockets for the bounty they required when one of them kicked me where no man likes to be kicked.
It was at that moment when something inside me snapped, my heart hardened, my eyes narrowed, with lightning fast reflexes I wrestled the blade from my nearest assailant and amid a fury of slashes and flying blood no one was left standing. It was then that I realized, I was destined to become a mighty and fearsome warrior……..

No Signature

Time Posted: April 30 2009 07:49 am EDT
Last updated: April 30 2009 07:49 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: