You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Zaos

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Rain of Darkness
Zaos trembled as he struggled within himself to keep his recent thirst for blood in check, lest he drain some poor soul dry of blood. He did not know why his thirst was becoming stronger... The link he held with his sister, his onee-chan (older sister in Japanese), may have been a factor, but he did not wish to believe she had any fault in this.

Gulping, he sighed as his thirst receded for the time being.

"I...I cannot lose control of my thirst... It is almost time..."

As he said this, darkness slowly covered his body, forming an armor of darkness around him. But this time, the armor looked... different. Bigger, and far more demonic than before. He groaned in pain as his body slowly transformed, his skin becoming harder and thicker, losing its paleness and becoming darker...

As the transformation completed, he looked up towards the sky, shining red eyes blazing through a demonic helm, a plume of black fire gently flowing from the back of the helm like a long tail of hair. Growling, he spoke in a demonic voice...

"A rain of darkness shall fall this night... Souls of darkness... Tremble, for I shall show you... true darkness!"

Roaring, he let loose a powerful wave of power, a familiar demonic sword in his left hand...

Nightmare has risen once more. And this time... with a vengeance.

Time Posted: April 28 2009 08:35 pm EDT
Last updated: March 18 2010 02:20 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: