You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

*Rinoa*

[+1] [-1]

Subject: CHAPTER 20: Truth Hurts... Sometimes...
CHAPTER 20 : Truth Hurts... Sometimes...

approaches the route that leads to Dark Forest

So, he found his way after all...

turns left and hopes the path she chosen doesn't lead to another cave

continues walking down the path until she sees...

Drat! Another cave! I don't feel like walking through dark caves today, no matter how tempting..

goes back the same way she came...

I need a place to clear my mind. I just have to stop thinking...

Seshomaru... Fear turned him into a legend. Fear of his strength? His will? His...

Hm, one thing is for sure: people don't like to lose battles... And many lost when battled against him...

crossed the bridge after slaying the guardian that was blocking the path

I hope this is the right way...

hears a strange noise...

Hm, seems like somebody is battling...

sneaks up to find out more

takes one look at Amlan slaughtering the angry troll

He swings his sword and cuts troll's head off.

- ''Ah, the smell of fresh blood... Just what a man needs in the early morning...''

- steps back
Hm, seems he's in his good mood today...

- ''Feel free to come near, I don't bite.. much...''

- approaches
''I thought no ex-members of Elemental Assessments would want to talk to me now that...''

- ''Now that the clan is shut?''

- ''Now that I killed the clan...''

- smiles wickedly
''Glad that we think the same. Even though I sincerely doubted you'll ever get the reason why *EA* is closed.''

- ''I am not dumb, I can see what happened. Nobody wants to follow a peaceful girl... They all prefer fierce killers...''
The ones like Seshomaru... The ones like Fullmetal... The ones like Bum... The ones like Amlan. . .

- ''Interestingly enough - you haven't cursed me for breaking down EA, nor think I am to blame... Even though I took the coup.''

- ''Is there a reason to?! As I said: I'm not dumb, I can see what happened. No need for others to point me out. I know it is I who am to blame. That is why I carry this guilt... I took camping too far, I became too weak. Even when I kill, it isn't good enough. Nobody follows those who don't know how to kill...''
Even though I realized this too late...

- ''I took the coup, but you helped me out a lot there... If it wasn't for you EA would still be alive, probably...''

- sighs sadly
''... I... I know...''

- ''Truth hurts, doesn't it? . . .''

- ''Sometimes, if you can't handle it...''

- ''Well, it's done now. EA is closed and you are to blame. But it's over. Where do you plan to go next? Have any plans for the future?''

- looks up to the sky
''I wanted to change my ways.''
looks down
''I learned my lesson. I know it will be hard to start being an active member of Wargrounds and killing in Upper Ven, but I might try...''

- ''Well, well, looks like somebody wants to learn how to become a killer...''

- looks at the troll's corpse, rotting before her very eyes
''Not just to learn... I want to enjoy it! To enjoy the blood...''

- ''Good girl. I knew there had to be something human in you after all. Welcome to the club...''

- laughs
''Human is to kill with no mercy?!''

- ''No, it's divine...''

- smiles
''I see...''

- ''Here, I'll walk you to the Wargrounds. You can start having your fun there...''

- laughs
''You really think I don't know where Upper Ven is?! Oh, come on, I'm not THAT peaceful ''

- ''Considering the fact you almost started Clan Wars, then I will have to take your word...''

- ''Oops, almost forgot all about that.. ''
blinks innocently

- he starts laughing
''You're not as sweet and innocent as you represent to be.. Here's your chance to prove it...''

- ''Upper Ven then?''

- ''Yes. And...''

- ''Yes?''

- ''...I'll follow you there. I want to hear all about your first true kills...''

- looks him in his eyes
''You know, you're not as bad as you represent to be.''

- ''Me?! Nah, I'm rotten as hell.''

- ''That is not what I think...''

- ''Hm. Just: hm.''
he extended his hand
''Shall we?''

- ''With pleasure.''

Time Posted: April 16 2009 07:04 pm EDT
Last updated: August 10 2009 07:43 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject: