You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff Skalana

[+1] [-1]

Subject: 2 weeks later
Two weeks has been past now and finally skalana is about to awaken, slowly he stands up, his head hurts and he try’s toremember what happend but everything is still a blur, skalana feels weaker then before and crows to the fountain of blood to strenghten again

skalana is strenghtening…

Once arrived there he sees that the powerhas been taken out of the fountain and on that moment he falls down at his knees wondering what to do know

as skalana sits on the ground he gets strange feelings about himself, as he is willing to stand up and walk away he sees his own reflection in the water where the fountain is filled with now, slowly he stands up looking at his reflection, this is the first time he sees a reflection of himself and knowing that he has been changed he simply walks away from it.

Skalana try’s to link hisself with his grandma to find out what happend in those two weeks but it is different this time, he feels strange, he feels the power of more, he feels that he isn’t alone, he feels that lnking with anothers mind is different then before

angry as he is because he can’t understand what is happening he walks around in his temple, the anger grows when it seems that his temple is became useless, there is no power left there is nothing more then a lot of old rocks , this is no longer a temple , this is just some rocks in a forgotten land.

skalana walks outside the once temple…

it seems to be noon now and so as a normal reaction skalana starts to walk very carefull in the shadows but when he wasn’t paying attention the sun touches his skin and … he …. he isn’t burned … carefull he take’s a few steps in the sun and he feels nothing but now standing in the light of the sun he starts to get flashes about what happend
grandfather… grandma… the unborn child… demon’s…. fire …
skalana runs back inside straight to the fountain and there he stands for several minutes watching himself, he is no longer a fullblood vampire, i became a demonic vapire

my hair turned white as snow and my eyes are shineing as a silver spoon in the light, my once white and red long wings have been shortend to on the right side tripple wings in the form of a bat wing and as dark as the night on the left side the tripple wings are feathered and has the color of like the flame’s of the demon fire that skalana saw in the flashes of his grandfather King_Graywind his skin is whiter then it was before and his thurst of blood is different it seems that his will to drink is bigger then before but easier to control.

Skalana wonders now that his grandfather made 49 demons a part of him or he is able to control all of the powers and ability’s as well

In himself skalana was thinking to try them all out and suddenly he can hear the demons inside of him ….

seven days later …

skalana is still in his temple and the 49 demons inside of him has melted to one in his mind, body, soul and DNA, from this day skalana is even stronger, faster and more fearless then before, whit the ability’s of full blood vampire’s and the ability’s of demons from hell he is able to continu where he stopped !!!

skalana teleports himself to his castle

as he arrived in his castle skalana walks straight to his jail in the castle sewers, hes lams the door open with a hughe blast and feeds himself whit the blood of the prisoners, back at ful power skalana teleports him to his grandfather’s castle to learn all about his new me !

Time Posted: April 14 2009 05:27 pm EDT
Last updated: April 14 2009 05:33 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: