You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Skalana

[+1] [-1]

Subject: an Encounter with The King

skalana enters the bar and sees his grandma standing as he sneaks to her and bites her to feed himself he feels the present of a child in her after finding that out skalana starts to laugh and let his grandmother realise that his blood runs now through the baby.

sklana’s grandfather saw what happend and warned his grandson that this couldn’t stay unpunished and challenged skalana, fearless as skalana is accepted he this challenge with a evil smile, not knowing the strenght of his grandfather he starts a adventure that might end up bad for him.

[skalana] where are you grandfather, come out come out wherever you are., are you scared ?
skalana continu’s to laugh and suddenly his grandfather apperas before him and hugs him tight

surprised as skalana is he take’s a step behind because he can’t handle the power of love.

on that very same moment Onee_Chan takes several steps back and watches the whole thing.

king graywind grabs his grandson before he could disapear in the shadows and slams a shard into his gradson and pulls out the evil with in him

the evil within his grandson flow deep into King

As a natural reaction skalana grabs his grandfather and bite’s him before the eyes of his grandma but it doesn’t matter no more because of the shard skalana’s powers are fading away and now king graywind has the powers that skalana use to have without becoming a vampire of himself.
stunned as skalana is he realises that his grandfather is to strong for hime and he runs of to his temple the temple of blood in his forgotten land

several hours has been past, skalana is strenghtening again and soon his powers will return, all the vampire family bloodline is within the temple’s fontain of blood.

As skalana is recovering in his temple he realises that his grandfather has his power and that he is still connected with his grandma.

what if they find my temple, he has to figure out how my power Works, would heb e able to … i’m still connected with my grandma she could find me easely, would she come to destroy me now….

As he is recovering skalana pics up a conversation through his grandma’s mind ;
skalana hears his grandfather telling his wife not to worry that he will pull out my DNA so she is no longer in my control …

be aware grandfather it might kill her and we don’t want that to happen do we….

Time Posted: April 12 2009 03:38 am EDT
Last updated: April 12 2009 03:38 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: