You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Queen_Graywind

[+1] [-1]

Subject: An Awakening Event
As Onee-Chan and Zaos are reunited, they continue their journey.....

[Onee-Chan] Brother... I have missed you!!!
(Zaos) Onee-chan... Sorry I wasn't here sooner...
[Onee-Chan] It is OK brother... You are now.
(Zaos) ... I'm still surprised that I'm part vampire as well...
[Onee-Chan] So was I... I still don't believe it...
(Zaos) ... What are we to do now...?
[Onee-Chan] I'm not sure Brother... Lets get home first, we will deal with whats happened after that.
(Zaos) *nods* Alright. Let's go.
[Onee-Chan] Brother....

*Zaos gently grasps her left hand with his right, silently letting her know they can go at anytime*

[Onee-Chan] *looks at her brother * We need to head east Brother..
(Zaos) Alright. *moves a little towards the east, waiting up for his sister to join him*

*Onee-Chan joins her brother by his side and gently takes his hand, holding on tight*

Zaos walks along with her, watching the surroundings and the horizons. Onee-Chan smiles as they walk but quietly thinks to herself if she should tell him that there may be a way to free her from Skalana's hold on her*

(Zaos) ... I hope there is some way to break Skalana's hold over you...
[Onee-Chan] Brother.. I...
(Zaos) *looks at her* Yes?
(Onee-Chan] I... I may know of a way. But it.. it.. may be dangerous.
(Zaos) ... What way is it?
[Onee-Chan] *looks away for a moment to calm herself* My husband... He might have the power to free the hold...
(Zaos) ... I see... The danger of it?
[Onee-Chan] It.. It could Kill me...
(Zaos) ...
[Onee-Chan] You know that my dear husband is a full blooded demon and the King of Hell... His full demon blood may break the hold Skalana has on me...
(Zaos) ... I...
[Onee-Chan] Brother...
(Zaos) ... There must be another way...
[Onee-Chan] ..... I... hope that there is another way Brother.... But.. what...if there isn't...
(Zaos) ... *shakes his head* I don't even want to think about that...
[Onee-Chan] *moves closer to her brother and hugs him tight* We will find another way then... there has to be another way.
(Zaos) *hugs her as well* Yes... There has to be...
[Onee-Chan] Yes, there has to be... *suddenly she falls to her knees*

Onee_Chan could hear Skalana thoughts -
(Skalana) Perhaps my great grandfather Magoo can use some of my blood as well

(Zaos) *kneels next to her* Onee-chan!?
Onee Chan can sense danger and yells out Brother... Skalana is after my father.... I have to stop him...*and she disappears in a burst of pure light*
(Zaos) ... *shadow warps after her*

Onee_Chan Suddenly appears in the pub where Skalana and her father is.

(Onee-Chan) Stay away from my father Skalana!!
(Skalana) Laughs
(Onee-Chan) You will never have him... even if it means my life..
*Skalana draws his sword*

*Onee-Chan draws her dagger*

*Skalana cuts himself with his sword*

*Onee-Chan stands firm*

*Skalana draws a circle of blood around his grandma*

*Onee-Chan watches Skalana closely..then starts to cross the blood circle*

Suddenly Zaos appears

(Onee-Chan) Brother... You're here....

*Zaos stands beside Nadia, "Skalana, you'll have to deal with me if you want to face my sister."*

*Skalana answers to Zaos, "be free to attack me"

*Zaos conjures a pitch black katana, holding it in a lower frontal stance to the side*

"Onee-Chan falls to her knees as she finishes crossing the blood circle...*

[Onee-Chan] Brother... I feel weak...
(Zaos) Well that aint good....

Meanwhile... Skalana suddenly appears by his Grandmothers side and takes her and Zaos out of the pub and back to his forsaken lands.

[Onee-Chan] How... How.. could that circle make me soo weak outside of it.... Skalana?
(Skalana) Because, my dear you can't deny your own bloodline. If you pass the circle, it is like you loose yourself. It is like your blood is flowing out of you, like you are dying.
[Onee-Chan] *grabs her chest* I... I...
(Skalana) Drink my dear grandma and feel better, feel stronger, feel alive ....
[Onee-Chan]...I.. I..can't... *looks away*

*Skalana takes a step backwards and so the pain of his grandma raises*

[Onee-Chan] I...I.. NO! *falls to her knees holding her chest...*
*Skalana takes another step backwards and lets the pain rise*
[Onee-Chan] *closes her eyes* I.... I...
*Skalana tells his grandma, Now drink my dear ...*

*Onee-Chan cries out to her brother...*
[Onee-Chan] Brother... Help me... too much pain... I am soo weak....*looks over towards Skalana.... thinking of the words Skalana spoke to her* .....
(Zaos) ... *feels her pain through their connection as twins* Onee-chan... You have to... feed...
[Onee-Chan]... I.. I'm....*looks away for a moment and closes her eyes* .....
*Onee-Chan stands and looks at Her Grandson with deep blood red eyes* Yes... I shall drink... but not from you....*then begins to walk over to her brother and to accept his blood offering*
*Skalana says to her "That would be a mistake grandma if you keep mixing my blood it will boil inside you, be warned...."*
[Onee-Chan]*looks back at her grandson...* I must keep balance... I must purge my human blood...
[Skalana] It is time that you forget your human side, it weakens you grandma, take my blood and complete yourself. This is your chance to finish it. This is your chance to become at your strongest point. It is in your hands now grandma, use that power good ....

*Onee-Chan struggles with the choice of demon or vampire but decides to feed from her brother*

(Zaos) ... Onee-chan... *makes a small cut at the base of his neck* Feed...
[Onee-Chan]*opens her eyes and looks at her brother with deep blood red eyes* Yes Brother....*she grabs him tight and starts to feed*
*Zaos gently holds the back of her head, his own eyes turning blood red before closing as he bites back a groan*
[Onee-Chan]*pauses a moment and whispers to her brother....* Let it out Dear Brother...*then resumes to feed to regain her strength and rid herself of the pain.*

*Zaos groans and hugs her tightly as she feeds on him, his own fangs elongating slightly as he feels a slight pain with a twinge of pleasure from the bite.... Onee-Chan feels the pain from her brother along with the pleasure he feels..she can feel his fangs slightly touching her...*
(Zaos) *shivers slightly* Onee-chan... May I...?
[Onee-Chan] You may Brother.... Share this experience with me..*turns her head slightly, exposing more of her neck*
*Zaos gently sinks his fangs into his sisters neck, beginning to feed from her and give her the same sensations he feels from her feeding. Onee-Chan holds him close to her tightly as he feeds on her, feeling the slight pain with a twinge of pleasure from the bite... as he did. Zaos eventually stops feeding, licking the puncture wounds, causing them to heal completely save for two puncture marks*

[Onee-Chan] How do you feel Brother
(Zaos) Better... Much better...
[Onee-Chan] *smiles* I am glad. I feel our bond growing even stronger than ever.
(Zaos) *smiles*

And with Zaos taking his sister's blood for the first time, He is finally awakened.....

Time Posted: April 11 2009 06:41 pm EDT
Last updated: April 11 2009 06:56 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: