You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Queen_Graywind

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Nadia's true heritage revealed
(NOTE- The items in Italics is what Skalana did. We work it all out in a messenger chat. (In Green)The conversation between her and her brother Zaos are also listed, where it shows(Zaos), that is him talking.)

The day started as always, Nadia headed to the pub for a drink to put off the restless night she had.

Skalana walks into the bar and throws his long red leather coat on the floor thirsty as he is from the long traveling this day he walks straight to the toilet room where he grabs a young redheaded virgin and sucks her empty as she faints after he has done feeding himself he drops the body in the backroom of the bar. He feels very much alive and his energy is completely pumped up again. he walks back in the bar, take's his leather coat and goes sit in the right corner of the bar so he can see all who is entering. As he sees Queen Graywind enter the bar Skalana gets up and walks to her ; come my dear it is time to eat

As Nadia enters the bar, She sees Skalana walking up to her and she holds tight the necklace she wears around her neck. She is thirsty from the long walk from her castle. She can see and smell a small drop of blood on Skalana's lip , She slowly walks toward him with her eyes closed. As she reaches him, She opens her eyes to reveal Pitch Black eyes once again.

Skalana takes Nadia's hand and leads her to the back where he cut's his wrist and let's her take some of his pure blood, Nadia joins her grandson but tries to fight the lust that has come over her. Skalana comforts his grandma and lets her sit down, then he presents his wrist once more.

Nadia continues to fights the lust for blood. But the smell of blood is drawing her nearer to her grandson's wrist. With his finger, Skalana puts a blood drop on Nadia's lips, the more she fights the more hunger she gets and the longer the process of conversion is.

With the blood now on her lips, Nadia couldn't resist the urge to lick her lips clean. she slowly licks her lips making sure to get bit of blood there was there.

Skalana brings Nadia back into temptation and presents her a fresh young man that tried to disturb them but Nadia refuses the young man and tries to back away from her grandson.

Skalana grabs his grandma and forces her to drink him empty, now it is harder then before to resist, tempted and impressed as she is, she come's closer, take's the young man over and move's her slowly to his neck.

As her grandson forces her to drink, something inside her takes control of her and she bites hard on the young mans neck, puncturing it just enough for the blood to flow. As she drinks, she closes her eyes and the lust takes her over.

Skalana watches his grandma and reminds her not to take the last drop of blood or she sucks the death in her. Nadia drinks till she is full leaving a few drops of blood. She then open her eyes to reveal 2 deep red eyes this time. She then looks at her grandson, smiles then faints.

Skalana carry's his grandma to her castle once arrived there he leaves her behind at the great doors so none of the guards are able to spot him

A guard sees the Queen and carries her to her r m and places her on the bed to sleep.

Nadia wakes a few hours later, crying because of the events that had taken place. She goes to look for her twin brother to tell him what had happened to her.

(below is the conversation between Nadia and her Brother)

(Zaos) Onee-chan

Brother!! *cries*

(Zaos) *hugs his sister* Onee-chan... When...

it.... it....happened earlier today....Skalana.... he.... forced me * cries more* to taste his blood *looks away*

(Zaos) ... *tightens the hug slightly* ... Will something happen...?

Something did happen* she wipes her eyes and then looks at her brother* My eyes changed again *quickly looks aways*

(Zaos) ... Let me see...

*hesitate for a moment*

(Zaos) Onee-chan... Please... ... He'll be able to tell how much influence Azura now has by looking in your eyes.

closes her eyes* But.. but.... My eyes are neither white nor black this time * keeps eyes closed tight*

(Zaos) ... ... Blood red?

*cries but opens her eyes to reveal red, not blood red but red none the less, eyes*

(Zaos) ... *stares into her eyes, shocked a little* ... This... I was wondering what this feeling was...

brother, i.... i ...am sorry. I wasn't strong enough to fight him off this time. *closes her eyes and cries even more*

(Zaos) ... *hugs his sister with a warm embrace* Onee-chan... I probably never told you this, but... There's a reason Azukai chose me as a vessel of darkness...

*hugs her brother back very tightly*

(Zaos) ... I'm half demon.

, Brother....*hugs him even tighter*

(Zaos) My eyes are pure white to show my servitude to Azukai... And my human eyes were a deep blue... But, about a century or two back... I discovered my half-demon bloodline... And so... Now, when I take on the Armor of Darkness... It fuses with my demonic heritage... so I have more power... and blood red eyes.

But we are twins. Does this mean I am half demon too brother?

(Zaos) ... *nods* Yes, Onee-chan... Our demon heritage surfaces one we have tasted blood... My first taste was about two centuries ago... I had been captured by a powerful vampire clan, who wanted to turn me into one of their own... Turns out... They turned me... Just not into a vampire, like they hoped...

* smiles big*
*looks down* Brother, is this why I have a lust for blood?

(Zaos) ... I don't know for sure.
Zaos) I lust for blood on occasion...

Now that it has been released, I will have to learn how to control it, wont I?

(Zaos) A little, yes. It's actually quite easy to control it

Will you teach me?

(Zaos) *nods* Yes, Onee-chan. All it takes is force of will to control the urges. And, once you have mastered it, you can suppress the urges indefinitely.

(Zaos) Though I still have a long way to go to master it...

(Zaos) It is a skill that is easy to learn, but very difficult to master.

*looks down again as a tear slips down her cheek* I couldn't control it when it was first released....I ....I...*looks away

(Zaos) *gently makes her look at him with a hand cupped to her cheek* Tell me.

*looks at her brother with tears in her eyes* I....I... Killed a man in the forest. *tries to look away again*

(Zaos) *keeps her from looking away* Don't, Onee-chan. It is a curse of the demon blood awakening... It needs to feed on the blood of another... before it is sated and gives you back control of yourself...

* still looking at her brother with tears in her eyes* So what I did was a natural thing that happens?

(Zaos) *nods* It happened to me, too... I... killed one of my vampiric captors when I first tasted blood... and then drank her blood unwillingly...

*wipes her eyes and smiles* Will my eyes stay red now? I haven't been able to change them like before.

(Zaos) It will take some time... A few days at the least.

*hugs her brother tight* That is go0d to hear, I like my eyes white. It was how they always were.

**Nadia and Her brother finished their talk late in the evening and went to their rooms for the night. Nadia was happy to hear more of her heritage from her Brother and was no longer afraid of the lust that was in her. **

Time Posted: March 30 2009 03:27 am EDT
Last updated: March 30 2009 06:58 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: