Back to post list
Back a step

Crager

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My Beginning
Crager
Height 5'7"
Weight: 170 lbs.

It all started one day in the planet of world 2. I was selling my helix one day and it hit me. A sharp pinch in the back of my neck. I sorta wake up semi-conscious. My face is against glass. I realized at that moment it was my step father Kagerocity. He trapped me in some sort of glass chamber. All around me it started to become purple. I then woke up in a town square without anything. No weapons, no gold, no underwear. That's probably the reason why some woemen were staring at me. Anyway, I stumble across 300 gold. Then a man who reffered to himself as berlock came across me and dragged me into a tent. He starts to speak. "Your father, Kragerocity, was a good friend of mine. He and you live in the planet of World 2. He has transported you to its mother world, World 1." He gives me a scroll of instructions and convinces me to do everything on the list. One thing he didn't explain was why I was transported here. Oh well, can't be that hard. After all, World 1 Coudn't be that much different than World 2...can it?

No Signature

Time Posted: March 29 2009 09:37 pm EDT
Last updated: March 29 2009 09:45 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: