You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Queen_Graywind

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Nadia's Dream walk
In the past, Nadia had come across a old woman who taught her to Dream Walk. A dream walk happens when something is needed to be learned or discovered. Nadia has had many dream walks since the discovery of her twin brother. She has learned many things about herself and her past long since forgotten.

As Nadia sat in the pub tonight, she felt the need to go on a walk and layed her head on her brothers shoulder and drifted in to her dream state. Below is her recent dream walk... Only her and her brother will know of it, for now.

As Nadia walked the grounds of her castle, she sees that her brother has joined her in her kingdom and is now protected by the barrier that she has put around it. She is overjoyed to have her brother there but scared at the same time. For in her kingdom, she is free to be herself and do what is most enjoyable to her - changing her shape. She wonders if her brother would be shocked to know that his sister can change her shape to the true form of those she loves. She thinks of her step mother and remembers the bond that grew between them when she took that true form and thought... I wonder what my brothers true form is and if I can change to it. Nadia knew that all people had 2 forms, one which everyone sees and one that is hidden.

Nadia wanted to know her brothers hidden form. But she dare not try just yet as something was stirring deep within her.... She smelled blood... but from where she thought... Nadia quickly went to find the smell and came across a wounded soldier, that urge she felt earlier in the day was returning to her again and she couldnt let it win so she quickly called for the royal acolyte to heal the man and get rid of the blood. But it was too late, there was blood on her hands and the temptation to lick it off her hands overwhelmed her. With the first taste of the blood, Nadia's eyes both turned Pitch Black and she fainted.

Time Posted: March 28 2009 09:54 pm EDT
Last updated: March 28 2009 09:54 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: