You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

bors

[+1] [-1]

Subject: bors
A time not so long ago and a place far far away, there was a little dwaven fishing village. One of the dwavies didn't like the water, so he would hunt and explore the hills around the village. One day while he was out exploring, smoke was rising on the other side of the ridge where the village should be. On the top of ridge the lone dwarf saw the the village was gone and an elven devil ship was at the dock.

I ran down the ridge to my fathers house. Some of the house in the village were just smoking hole others just looked like they exploded. My father was beardless and impaled on a fence post, my mother was riped apart, and my poor sister was gutted like a fish. The evil elves did this. They were still here.....CHARGE!!!!

I woke to an ugly geering face of an elf to look at. After spitting on my freshly shaved face it laught and left. Taking stock of my situation, my back is ice and I'm hog tied over the well. I know when the ice melts the sticks I'm tied to will come apart and into the well I would go. They want me to think about this. I will not give them the satifaction........

The dwarf did not die, for that young dwarf for that dwarf is me Bors and ALL ELFS MUST DIE!!!!
I gave all the death rights to the whole village, though there shame is mine. All there beards were gone even the women were beardless. I swore on their graves that revenge would be theirs

No Signature

Time Posted: March 19 2009 10:24 pm EDT
Last updated: April 4 2009 08:18 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: