You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

*Rinoa*

[+1] [-1]

Subject: CHAPTER 12: Fading Away
CHAPTER 12 : Fading Away

approaches the center of Elemental Assessments. Deeshark* is standing in the middle, on his throne. Only few Assessments are standing by his side

- ''Where is everyone?!''

- Deeshark* : ''I hope you don't mind - I demoted you. You are no longer Co-Owner. I took all of the positions to myself. And the clan is now closed. I'm leaving.''

- ''I don't mind, but...''
Leaving?! But why?! I don't want him to leave, I won't be able to manage without him. I need his guidance!
few lonely tears escaped, they couldn't be held back

- Deeshark : ''Are you.. crying?!''
he approaches
''Come, follow me.''
he enters his private chambers

- steps into his room
How come I was never here before?
looks at all the assorted armors
Even this room started to get that feeling of loneliness... Or is the world turning gray before my eyes?...

- Deeshark* : ''Tell me, what is the matter?''

- ''I... I don't want you to leave.''
I'm too scared to face this world alone, on my own.
''I need you.''

- Deeshark* : ''The clan is closed, and that is my final decision. I will leave. I wish this turned out the other way, but there is nothing anyone can do now.''

- holds back all the sorrow

- Deeshark* : ''You are still an Elemental Assessments. Many are no longer - many are kicked out.''

- It doesn't matter if you won't be there...

- Deeshark* : ''You have a choice to make: you can stay as long as you want or you can leave. I won't blame you. You can join the Dreamers or become a part of the Rising Force. Great future lies before you, if you join either of them. I know this.''

- ''I... don't care...''

- Deeshark* : ''If you still want, you can stay in *EA*. There will always be a place for you here. But I won't be here no more.''

- ''How will I manage without you?! I want you to stay, I can not stay here if you're not there. Nothing will ever be the same! Not even my friends... Nothing! Nothing will be the same!''

- Deeshark* : ''I'm leaving. That is my final decision.''

- ''Then I'll leave too!''

- Deeshark* : ''Are you sure about those words? You still have many friends here, many more places to visit, many more people to meet. Who knows what lies ahead...''

- ''I don't want to leave the Assessments. I don't want to leave you. And I don't want you to leave...''
sighs
''...Please...''

- Deeshark* : ''Rinoa, I... It's best this way. Maybe we see each other again, some time. Farewell.''

- ''Farewell... my master...''
exits the chambers with tears in her eyes

Time Posted: March 16 2009 06:40 am EDT
Last updated: August 10 2009 07:34 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: