You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

*Rinoa*

[+1] [-1]

Subject: CHAPTER 11: The Fantastic 4!
CHAPTER 11 : The Fantastic 4!!

- runs to the Stronghold

I'm late, I'm late... I can't believe I'm late again!

stops near-by to catch some breath

Take it easy, slowly, you need to look your best, as usual...

Hm, I wonder what this surprise is all about... And why the hell did he told us to dress up nicely?!?!

enters Stronghold

Here it is - the meeting place... But where are those three knuckleheads...

- Anonymous : ''...From behind...''

- ''Anony!!! Phew, I thought you all left. Where is Swift? And where is that lunatic Strife?''

- Anonymous : ''I don't know about Strife, but I feel like killing him already - he made me dress up...Do you even know how much this armor costs?! If this was a joke, I'm gonna...''

- Swift : ''Where is Strife?''

- ''Glad you left your hide-out XD. We're asking the same...''

- Anonymous : ''...and if I boil him in hot orange... nah, not good enough still....''

- ''So...um...what's this all about?''

- Anonymous : ''... and maybe if I tie him up and throw him off from the motion dragon-like train...''

- Swift : ''I don't know. A surprise, apparently.''

- ''But I thought you guys tell each other everything. You really don't know what he's up to?! O_O''

- Swift : ''No, he didn't want to say anything.''

- Anonymous : ''... and then I'll throw some spam at him and rip him off from all his spam while I'm there and then...''

- Strife approaches
''Hey. Glad you all made it .''

- Anonymous : ''YOU'RE 2 MINUTES LATE!!!''

- Strife : lol ''Yeah, I imagine how hard was it for you to spend 2 minutes of life without me... XD''

- ''Why are we all dressed up like this?! And you better have a good excuse or I'll use some of the Anonymous's techniques...''

- Strife : ''What techniques? O_O''

- Swift : ''You don't want to know >_>.''

- Strife : ''Ooh <_<.''

- Anonymous : ''>_< I'm so gonna call for Penguin Of Death...''

- ''So... why are we here?''

- Strife : ''Well, I wanted you all to see something. It's not here, though, we'll have to walk for a while.''

- Anonymous : ''Oh, all of the 412 ways will be used if I get some mud on my armor...''

- Lmao! ''You and penguin. Me and killer bunny. Swift, pick a weapon.''

- Swift : ''I choose my laser eyes >_<.''

- Strife : ''Geesh! O_O''

- ''Strife...''

- Strife : ''Yes?''

- ''We are all nervous and on the stand-by,ready to use our speshul weapons and... PLEASE TELL US WHERE WE ARE GOING.''

- Strife : ''Follow me. I think you'll like it...''
he walks to the exit of Stronghold
''Well, are you coming or what?''

behind the Stronghold a new shrine appears, beautiful, white. Shining on the Sun, like it was made from diamonds or tears...

- Strife : ''...made completely out of spam! My friends, I present to you: The Shrine Of The 4-ums!''

- ''It is beautiful!''

- Anonymous : ''Is that my name there?!''

- Strife : ''It has the names of all 4 of us written on it. This way everyone will know how speshul we are.XD"'

- Swift : ''Long live The Fantastic 4!''

- ''When you put it that way it sounds like we're some kind of super-heroes XD. But I like it . Long live The 4-ums!''

- Anonymous : ''Aye.''

- Strife : ''Long live spam!''

- Swift : ''Pft! Is that all you ever think about?! >_>''

- Strife : ''Pch! No! ... I think O_O ''

- ''Long live spam, anyway. Anonymous, Strife, Swift and Rinoa...''

- Anonymous : ''Aye.''

- Strife : ''Time to make all those mortals wish they could be = to us, but all they'll ever be is < than us. . . 4-ums > them all XD''

- ''Time to rule this world...''

Time Posted: March 16 2009 06:19 am EDT
Last updated: August 10 2009 07:33 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: