You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Queen_Graywind

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The Queen...and her dream
Walks through her castle, looking at all the thing her husband has gotten for her and thinks she would give them all up just to have him by her side once more. She walks down the hall to her room and opens the door, It is empty without her love waiting for her.

She lays upon the bed and as she falls asleep under the silk blanket, She whispers to herself "My Love, I shall find you in my dreams, dreams of my past life. My live in the darkness."

Her King and her are soul mates, connected for all times. They share the pain and joy, the sadness and the happiness of each other. Their souls connected.

As she sleeps, She sends a message to her love in the hopes that his soul can receive it...The message is as follows- It´s been so long, that I haven seen your face I´m trying to be strong but the strength I have is washin' away It won't be long before I get you by my side And just hold you

The Queen quickly drifts to a deep dream state and is now in the castle that she remembers from her childhood, the very castle that the captive of her love is at. She walks the familiar halls and soon remembers one room that was always off limits to her. She slowly walks up to the room and hears a man inside.. "Your Queen will be mine!" He is telling someone in the room. Then she hears him, "My Queen and I are one, she will never be yours, She will find a way to free me from your darkness!"... It was the voice of her loving King.

With this, The Queen wakes and prepares for the greatest battle of her life. The battle to free her King.

CHILDREN.... Prepare for battle!!!

Time Posted: March 4 2009 07:32 am EST
Last updated: March 6 2009 04:57 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: