Back to post list
Back a step

*Rinoa*

[+1] [-1]

Subject: CHAPTER 02: My Eternal Master
CHAPTER 02 : My Eternal Master

- ''I will be on my way soon''

- ''Cat? Why?''

- ''Time to move forward. This place isn't for me at all. But I'm glad you came here''

- approaches Black Cat
I want to hug her, show her my feelings, tell her I'll miss her... Argh, what is wrong with me?!
''Cat... I... Good luck, sister''

- ''Hm''

- Huh?!
''What does that ''hm'' means?!''

- ''Just ''hm''. Never thought you'd get as far as that in showing your feelings. Even thought it is little.''
Black Cat turns around and looks at Deeshwa.
''He is a good leader. I know you'll like it being a part of Assessments, especially with him leading you... You changed a bit, Rinoa''

- Here we go again... People judging my character... Why can't they just stay away from my mind and my thoughts and bother someone else?!!

- ''Hm. Gone silent again, huh? I won't bother you then.. Off to kill some weaklings, then I'll be off''

stares at the ground in front of her

I will miss you, Cat.

- ''Just remember: you must choose your path - camp or kill!''

Camp or kill... Heard of both... Should I show my dark side yet? Or maybe to remain low, to just stay silent?

Decision is made - I'll join the list of Eternal Campers... My desire for blood will rest just it - a desire, nothing more...

turns around... Looks at Deeshwa, standing alone at the center of the square

Yep, always confident...

he approaches

- ''Hi Deeshark*.''
Hm, his new name does suit him better...

- ''Hi, Rin. Anything new? How are you managing on your new position?''

- ''Finances? Good, for now. No, nothing interesting yet.''

- ''OK then. You know you can mail me any time, if you need any help .''

- ''Yes, I know. Thanks. And...''

- ''Yes?''

- ''Thanks for trusting in me. My second week here and already Finance Officer... That is not a position anyone would be willing to give to strangers...''

- ''I believe in you. Make me proud.''
he smiles

- blushes for a moment...
Why?! I am new. I'm not strong. Haven't done anything special. I have ranked up quite fast, that is true, but... Do I deserve this honor? And what will others think of this?! I doubt they will like some new girl has a position that they wanted to get...
''Thank you... for trusting in me...''

- ''No problem. I'm sure you'll do well. Just make sure you follow the clan's instructions, and your position should be safe.''

- ''Alright. I will, thanks.''

he slowly walks away

stares at him...

I could follow that kind of person to the end of the world. He is born to be a leader!

sighs... It will take a lot of time, and effort, to become worthy of being here, being a member of his crew. looks up. I feel like I can do everything when I'm here. I feel like... like... home... This is where I truly belong...

Time Posted: February 27 2009 07:23 am EST
Last updated: August 10 2009 07:13 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: