You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

TwilightVampire

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The story of TwilightVampire
I wasn't always a vampire. Long ago I was an elf. The exact opposite of a vampire. I was formerly known as ElfOfMirkwood.
I lived, as you can guess, in the elven city of Mirkwood. I grew up alone. Elves are immortal so they have a low death rate. Because of this I was the only child in the whole city. I spent most of my time alone.
I loved growing up in the woods though. I was always one with nature. As I grew older I was taught archery. I was very skilled at it. It is a skill most of our people are skilled at. Though, some of our skill is due to our superior senses.
Elves can see farther then humans. They can also see in the dark. Well, sort of. Better than humans can. They have exceptional hearing as well. And elves are excellent at being stealthy.
At age 13 I convinced my father to let me leave the forest. Not permanately, just for a while. He wasn't fond of the idea, but he knew I would probably go anyway. I wasn't one to give up easily.
And so I would travel to outside cities. I met many interesting and fun people. Though, I met two that I would never forget. Delta and Shiro. They were particularly amusing. They would always fight, usually because things got too quiet. Sometimes they would fight over me. Things were good for a while, but all good things must end.
School grew harder and father wouldn't allow me to leave any more. He said that the woods were growing more and more dangerous. I didn't believe him, but for a while I respected his wishes and didn't leave the city.
After a while I asked him if I could return and he said no. I begged him, but he still said no. But, as I said before, I don't easily give up. I snuck out.
It was bright, there was a full moon. It was a breezy night. I remember it perfectly clear. I could never forget that night.
I was walking silently to the city. I was thinking about all my friends I had made there and what they thought had happened to me. I hadn't seen them all in so long.
I heard leaves crunch. "Who's there?" I called. No one answered. I walked faster. I heard a whoosh! I turned and there stood the most beautiful boy I had ever seen. He had extremely pale skin and golden eyes. I stared into his eyes. They were so beautiful.
We stood there looking at each other for a moment. Then next moment I was on the ground in pain. It felt like I was on fire.
"I'm so sorry." he said. His voice had a musical quality to it. It was the last thing I remembered before I passed out.
I woke two days later. It still felt like I was on fire. I was afraid to open my eyes, so I didn't. I burned for what seemed like eternity. The bright red on my eyelids slowly dimmed and the burning slowly stopped.
I opened my eyes. I was looking up at the trees. I looked over and saw him. He was sitting against a tree with his face in his hands. He looked up and saw me. I smiled at him.
"Are you okay?" he asked. "Yes. What happened?" I asked. He frowned. He looked guilty.
He went on to explain that he was a vampire and that he had been hunting in the woods when he came across my scent. He had bitten me, but was able to stop before he killed me. He apologized like a million times.
I was shocked. I had now become a vampire. I was now frozen at 17 forever. I couldn't go back. My people hated vampires. I had no where to go.
The boy explained how he didn't hunt people so he could stay in one area for a longer time. He offered to help me control my thirst. I accepted and traveled with him for a while.
I was soon able to control my thirst. Being around people didn't bother me so much.
I decided to return to my city. Not my elven city. I could never return there. But my other home where I had made so many friends.
When I returned things had changed. Shiro was no where to be found. I searched and was reunited with delta. I also met an old friend. We are so in sync that we are like twins. We even look alike. A little. But, she is my twin in every way it counts.
And in this city I remain living my new life as a vampire. It isn't always easy. When someone gets to annoying its very tempting to kill them, but delta helps with that. Of course he isn't always around.
But, I'm proud to say I've never killed a human. Yet.....

No Signature

Time Posted: February 22 2009 12:45 am EST
Last updated: March 5 2009 09:37 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: