You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Lazar_Ohtar

[+1] [-1]

Subject: my story in the family
Chapter one

My life has always been a mystery to me, a life i remember only vague. What i do remember is this: I was taken away from my family when i was a child. I don't know why or who took me, all I know is that they brought me to a land far away from my home. Here, I grew up as the son of a farmer. Because of the lack of money I was forced to work much, but in my free time I would train myself in the arcane and runic arts which the mages and dwarfs taught me.

One late night, after I returned from one of my trainings, I overheard my parents talking about me. I listened at the door and heard something that cut me deep in the heart: I was not their son. The next morning, after i woke up, I told them I had heard what they had said the night before and demanded them to tell me where I could find my real family. They told me and I went on my way, leaving them in great sorrow for losing me, but I only felt it was what they deserved after what they had done to me.

When I arrived in my home land after a long and difficult journey I searched for clues about my family. When i finally found them they did not believe I was a relative and would not accept me. I remembered a birthmark I had which had a very strange, unique shape. I showed them and they saw the mark all the relatives of my family had. They accepted me back in their family and all that remains now is to search for my true identity and my link to this family. Until then i will be called the "Long Lost Family Member".

No Signature

Time Posted: February 19 2009 02:27 pm EST
Last updated: February 19 2009 04:54 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: