You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

killer reaper

[+1] [-1]

Subject: story 2 the killers rampage the begining
Killer reaper is in the ven protecting Shadowfoot, his girlfriend's sister as ordered. Shadowfoot leaves and says this, "Killer, I must leave now on this journey, will you accompany me?" "I'm sorry mam, but I can't' I must tend her as told...why don't you take Lady instead?" "Very well then, hop on Lady." Killer helps lady on to Shadowfoot's back and watches them leave. In the mean time, Zack, killers brother; joins the war and helps killer out. "ha slippin up are we now killer" "not in your life brother! hey where's cloud?" "Ahh hes tendin' to rinoa again" killer and Zack end up winning the war. tired as killer gets his breath says to Zack"hey how many is that this time?" "well little brother that would be 9000 killed for me and only 2000 for you. you need to work on your speed instead of strength." "Aww com on i got more than that" while the two talk, shadowfoot and lady have camped and meet some others on the way to help them.
shadowfoot and lady have camped and meet some others on the way to help them. As they were camping, Shadowfoot heard a noise come from somewhere behind her. She carefully got up without disturbing Lady and followed the noise. To her surprise, it was Sarah, taking a walk down the path they had once traveled themselves not more than thirty minutes ago. 'What could she be up to?' Shadowfoot wondered. After she confirmed that Sarah was of no threat, she decided to go back to cam where Killer Reaper was waiting, holding Lady hostage as he began to spread his wings. "Oh no you don't" cried out Shadowfoot as she lunged towards Killer in a protective frenzy.
killer put up a good fight but after about an hour of fighting killer finally fainted.lady quickly tied killer up in chains."i wonder what hes dreaming"says lady as she gazed at killer lovingly.killer was indeed dreaming but he was remembering him killing Zack.'flash back'
"ahhhhh"killer yells in pain."wha...whats wrong killer!?"ahhhhhhhhhh must kill...must kill him Rahhhhh!!"killer reaper used an attack never seen before called the nova slash.killers buster blade turned black and covered in flames and in one fall slash in a blink of an eye Zack was dead and killer was covered in blood.....killer yells in pain even more and grows demon wing"wah...whats...ha..happening to me!!!"killer flies of looking for something or some one.killer flies down in to the Ven and unleashed that deadly nova slash and killed 5000000 warriors all dead now.he now flies around and finds shadow and the gang and has lady in his arms.......'flash back over'."huh...where am i and did that really happen and if so then oh no!!!"killers eyes turn blood red and breaks lose the chains and flies up in air and used the meteor slash a devastatingly attack that unleashes a million meteors in one blade powerful enough to destroy anything.luckily lady protected them."lady look out can you cure killer is there any way to stop him!and whats wrong with him hes never acted like this before now cloud has but not reaper.mmmwhat going on here""lady..every one were going to Rinoa for answers raiser teleport us before killer blasts us to bit now!

......to be continued

as shadow and the others arive to rinoa's catsle they notice its been a big war here.they spot cloud standing alone looking up at rinoa's catsle and decide to confront him."um what happend here cloud?"shadow asks."humph!hes here i can tell by looking at all the blood surounding coverd in roses."cloud say while walking in side the castle.the others follow him"well...have you seen rinoa its inportant we need to know how to stop killer reaper you see"cloud interups"what!!? so my little brother is on the rampsge once more!!?oh this is very bad when need to hurry quick tell me where is the last you incontered him?"cloud said as he gets his buster blade ready.well we seen him at the dark coradoor in the ven where he almost rosted us!"cloud sprouts a wing then he disapers into the darkneess."wait wheres he going!?"lady asks."you dont think hes going to face killer alone do you?"asked raiser."i dont know but we have to go and help come on guys"shadow said as she leads the way to the ven killer and cloud are already fighting.killer reaper yells"raaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! THE CHAINS ARE BROKEN!THE SEAL HAS VANISHED AND THE DEMON WITH IN HAS FINALLY COME OUT ONCE MORE TO REEK HIS RAMPAGE!!!"killer flys up high in the air and throw a super charged attack called dark matter explotion!!cloud quickly thinking used what power of the dark he had left and block the attack with his dark slash befor it blows th eearth apart."ehh ehh ehhhhh ahhhhhrrrrrraaaaaaaaha! i can feel the earth shaking already! this is geting worse by the minute.i have to find zack and take him killer down befor he kills us all!!"killer quickly attcks cloud with his fist he broke cloud's arm"aahhhhh"cloud grabs his buster blade and tries to slsh his brother.killer reaper opens both arms and out of the darkness pops out his two blades his dark buster blade and his buster blade and he merged them into one blade to make the deadly bloody skull blade.its said that the bloody skull is made up of all the bones and blood of the demons that once served the devil himself!"rahhhhhhhhhh!!!!"killer yells and flies straight at cloud.as the two clashed blades cloud knew that killer hade become to powerfull even for the darkness its self could not contain the beast none as chaos inside any more.cloud used his meteor attack sending five meteors huraling right at killer.killer just stand there he toke no damfe at all"teh thats right i forgot that you hade that abilty"cloud said with fear.shadow and the others hade finally arived but they where to late as the see that the ven was totally destroyed."hey look there they are!"yelld lady with excitment.as they se killer sending his nova burn right down apon cloud cloud could only stand there looking at them smileing as he said this with his last breath"heh..take good care of each other and what ever you do dont let the darkness get to you.find rinoa and tell her i love her"cloud was compleaty overwelmd with killer burning flames of darkness and was burnt to bones.as the other could only stand there in aw and crying for cloud to come back shadow lead them to run away from the battle that was to come next for them.as they did they met elia and lia on there path the to seemd to know killer very well and told them about the beast none as chaos living inside killer"killer was born with a very dark power so his brothers cloud and zack hade to seal it away with chains and seal to prevent this from ever acuring but killer must have broken them when he noticed a love one killed"says lia"but killer and chaos ar etwo different being as you can see just that chaos wants to be free killer must be holding him back thats why killer has wings and so much distuctive power right now"elia said"he is nown now as killer demon.if he isnt stop now he will gain more power with the blood of every one and become chaos"lia said "but the only way is to revive cloud and zack...his two brothers"elia said

to be continued

Time Posted: February 17 2009 10:06 am EST
Last updated: June 8 2009 07:48 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: