You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

LadyBlackRose

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Full of Pain
Sits quitly crying over the body of her new husband,
wishing and hopeing that this is some bad dream that one days she will awaken and find her doggie well and looking at her once more with those big puppy dog eyes. or to find him sitting by her chair at the fire place as the young ones play.

fighting to control her heartache, she strokes behind her loves ears, and talks softly to him. As you leave this mortal world for the relm of beyond, remember my love we may have taken time to come together but we will never be apart as as you travel my heart travels with you.

Closing her eyes she shimmers to the form of a dragon , lifting her head she Growls out her pain and hopes his soul hears her call, her heart felt call for him to return to return to her and the large family he is leaving behind.

I know we not really known each other long Blackdog but i do know this i like a lot of Dw players are saddened by the knews you are leaving us and i seriously hope beyond hope that reading these might change your mind even for a short time. if not then Dog i am going to miss seeing you sitting by my chair and feeling you head in my lap as we sit listening to the children play.

Always your beloved wife LadyBlackRose

Time Posted: February 16 2009 10:37 am EST
Last updated: February 17 2009 02:40 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: