You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

mazalblues

[+1] [-1]

Subject: critics
It's certanly a good update. Outpost are now more complex and fun. It's like having an estrategy mini-game. The update method was of course a bad ejecution. Giving us the tokens in retribution of our outpost level is not really the way to go, especially because we need more than our tokens to grow it up again, and no one worm us that we should dig for ore. 48 hours is not enough to find all the ore we need, they should have gave us the ore too insted of only the tokens.

The other critic i found is the use of the ore. Why? should i need to have this amount of burelia and that amount of alethite? Aren't they basically the same only that alethite is stronger? If they both fit for bilding armor in the same way, they shoul both fit for outpost in the same way too. What i mean is that the amount of ore you need in the outpost options should be mesure in points like the blacksmith options. by needing more burelia than alethite you will make burelia worth more, when it should worth less than alethite.

Apart from that I think I have no complains about the new outpost.

No Signature

Time Posted: February 13 2009 02:20 pm EST
Last updated: February 13 2009 02:20 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: