You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff Chianna_Aeryn

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The marriage of Caco WL & Chianna-Aeryn
The mariage of Caco and Chianna was not as usual mariages. It was not held in a church. This ceremony was held in the gardens of the big Stonecastle Keep.

The garden was even more beautiful then usual for this special ceremony, the mariage of Caco WL and Chianna-Aeryn. Roses were in bloom, there was a sweet esence of the most beautiful flowers in the land. The day was happy... Chianna's heart was overflowing with joy, she was getting married.

Chianna was standing in the room, her cousin Arianna standing next to her, as well was her Aunt Sarabi. She was gazing in the mirror, looking at the image of herself. She could hardly believe she was getting married to the man she loved the most. Time had come for her to walk to the altar.

Aproaching the altar she saw the peoples faces as in a cloud, all she could see with clarity was her beloved waiting for her, there... She met his eyes, enchanting her... telling her that she had no reason to be afraid, this was her day... the day she would be bonded to him for all eternity.

Now they were standing face to face. The King of the keep, Chianna's Uncle Patches, spoke "We have gathered here today to witness the marriage of these two beloved, Caco and Chianna." Caco and Chianna could only keep their eyes on one another, King Patches's words were heard in a distance for them. The moment came and they could finally speak. First came Caco "I. Caco WL, take you Chianna-Aeryn Graywind to be my wife, to be loved for all eternity..." Chianna's heart could hardly keep all the joy and happiness for herself. It was Chianna's turn to speak " I, Chianna-Aeryn Graywind, take you Caco WL to be my husband to love and to hold for eternity...". They both ment what they said from the depths of their heart. The rings were brought by Chianna's brother Simba. Caco took her hand and put a magnificent ring on her finger, then she did the same. King Patches's voice sounded once more "And now you can kiss the bride."

Caco and Chianna were finally married. People rejoiced, even the birds in the skies and fish in the see seemed to rejoice this moment, when these two people were bonded for eternity.

Time Posted: February 8 2009 08:14 am EST
Last updated: February 17 2009 09:55 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: