You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff LordOfDarkness

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The Lord Of Darkness
My name is Lord OF Darkness, I am 28 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, in a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an icepack while doing my stomach crunches; I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water-activated gel cleanser. Then a honey-almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque, which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer. Then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing protecting lotion. There is an idea of a Lord Of Darkness, somekind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity-- something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can eve sense our lifestyles are probably comparable. I simply am not there.

I have some the characteristics of a human being; flesh, blood, skin, hair. But not a single clear identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me, and I don’t know why. My nightly blood lust has overflowed into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

what was it like growing up you ask?

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe’ with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical – summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we’d make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds pretty standard, really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of 14 an austrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles – there really is nothing like a shorn scrotum – it’s breathtaking…I suggest you try it.

As with most things not an original thought in my head the above text are from movies. So no need to call me on it thanks.

Time Posted: January 19 2009 07:21 pm EST
Last updated: January 21 2009 09:40 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: