You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

kalforen

[+1] [-1]

Subject: whats happning
ok so on one side we have the level 20+ that are getting destroyed bye the level 30s because the custom equipment but to be honest it docent make much of a difference and i spent a long time camping so i was strong enough to start hitting the ven but i was still getting killed and i did what everyone else did i sat at level 25 getting stronger i was killed 1 an hour just as i am now and i went through what the level 20s where going through so did everyone above level 30s and i had no complaint but now i am stuck again because i just get killed evry hour bye those above me but with th problem that i cant fight back because i just get destroyed. but there are lodes of aspects of the game that give advantages like rings like stat pluses on amour and weapons but and extra 10 power is apparently destroying all the level 20s and now its like 2 different games 1 game from level 1-30 and another from level 30+ because when you hit 30 it is almost impossible to win and the you get the people that knowing this will stay at level 29 and get relay strong knowing that no one can touch them and they will stay there for a long time in the end we all had to go through and we all wanted the reward at the end and those who got it then wanted to use it. almost all the top veners have got there kills from players below there level bot for those like me i can hit anyone below my level because there is no one.

p.s i am sorry if this has offended anyone it is just i am unhappy that all i worked for has gone down the drain and i have to start over again.

No Signature

Time Posted: March 25 2008 03:55 pm EDT
Last updated: March 25 2008 04:31 pm EDT

Edit Delete

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: