You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

St_Winterheart

[+1] [-1]

Subject: =_=
The first time I've seen you post a story, I thought you were on mushrooms or something. But now you've posted another one, I realized that maybe, just maybe, you really wanna write and have been putting in some effort into it .... it just doesn't come out right. so.... here we go....

Basics:

• SPELLING. Get your spellings right. Use a dictionary if you're not sure. "disaperd" should have been "disappeared."

• CAPITALIZATION and PUNCTUATION. "i wrote it myself" should be "I[/] wrote it myself [/]. (Note the period at the end of the sentence.) "cloud" should be "Cloud."

• PARAGRAPHS. It would be best if you use paragraphs to allow some "breathing space" between your sentences. This also makes your story look nice to the eyes and easier to read.

Use paragraphs if there's a change of Point of View [If "Cloud" was talking in the first sentence, you might want to create a new paragraph when "Reaper" starts to talk.]

It would also be good to use a different paragraph when your scenario changes [1st paragraph, they were inside the house, 2nd paragraph, they went outside].

Hope that helps.

Note to self: prepare to be bashed by other people for taking this post seriously.

No Signature

Time Posted: January 6 2009 12:06 am EST
Last updated: January 6 2009 07:54 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: