You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Squashed Fly!!!

[+1] [-1]

Subject: This sucks
Now that I am level 31 I am finding it incredibly hard to get any decent kills. Before the introduction of this stupid cap when i was level 29, i could get 300-400 kills easily in a days playing. Now i'm struggling to be able to get 200 and all because there is now only a limited pool of people in which to attack.

The majority of dark warriors players are in the low to mid 20's level wise which means that the minortiy 30 + have to scrap and struggle to get any kills. It is fine for those who are in the late 30's as they were never able to attack the low level 20's but you have taken away the majority of kill options for those in the low 30's.

I'm lucky that I spent a large part of the game camping to get better stats and I am able to attack higher levels but not everybody has this advantage. You have made it easier for the high level 20's true, but you have made it too hard for the low level 30's who have had to fight to get where they are now and all of a sudden find themselves stuck between a rock and a hard place.

No Signature

Time Posted: March 20 2008 04:35 pm EDT
Last updated: March 20 2008 04:35 pm EDT

Edit Delete

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: