You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Xena

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Fishing
I have to agree with Celtic Warrior's comments about the high cost of fishing now and the difficulty of fishing. As soon as I leave the dock, just to go fishing I get hit by someone who is just sitting there and if your computer is too slow, bam your boat is sunk and it is costly to repair let alone upgrade when you can't find any fish. I've tried certain co-ordinates suggested in these forums but have come up empty handed or with just enough to pay for the repair I had to make and then re-stock my equipment. I am just a noob to the game, but this really stinks. How is someone to get anywhere when you don't get enough money (either in battles or by fishing) the amount from the lumber mill and the trapping is not enough. This tends to leave fishing open to only the elite who have been able to amass
great fortunes because they have been playing a long time. Even in the real world someone can make a decent living fishing because they aren't being attacked by other fishermen. Fishing and sea battle should be separate. If someone has selected fishing mode, no one should be able to attack them. It does no good other than for experience for the attacker and it is definetly not for the gold because the fisher person doesn't have any gold til they go back and sell their fish. THe fisherperson is just wanting to have a way to gain gold so they can buy current equipment for land battles and then maybe move up and buy upgrade equipment to engage in sea battles should they decide to do so later.

No Signature

Time Posted: December 22 2008 08:51 pm EST
Last updated: December 24 2008 10:34 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: