You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Saint_Damean

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Flashback...
Should I tell her now? Or should I wait till we get to the shack? He seems uncomfortable in discussing this while walking in the forest. He took a deep breath and faced Nikki:

"I promise to tell you everything about me and my past once we arrive to the shack. For now, we need to keep moving before the night comes in."

There was a moment of silence, then they moved on until reaching the shack.

Inside the shack:

"Now that we're here, I guess I have to tell you who I really am. You see, you might be wondering why I'm living all by myself in this forest? To tell you the truth, I hid myself all these years so that people won't know that I existed."

"I am Prince Damean, next to the throne of the kingdom of Salva. I am the only child of King Harold and Queen Therese. Four years ago, my father got ill and decided to pass the throne to me. Everyone in the kingdom agreed, except my Uncle Ruthgard."

"The castle's healer, Morgan, told my mother that the king died because of an unusual illness. It is a form of a spell that can only be performed by someone using dark magic. Nobody in the kingdom was suspected of doing this since no one saw somebody performing a dark ritual."

Damean paused, then continued...

"I told my mother that I will leave the castle to find out who did this. My mother agreed for the reason that since I will be the next king, I should stay alive. Then she told me to seek the castle's Arch Mage for guidance."

"When I went to the pool of wisdom, the arch mage told me to stay in this forest until the right time strikes. I really don't know what he meant. He also told me to stay away from anyone to keep my identity hidden."

"One day, I decided to go to a near village heading west from this shack in order to sell my catch. At first, I was hesitant. Maybe they'll find out who I really am. That's why I changed the way I dress, the way I talk, and the way I look. Well, it sure worked."

He turned to face Nikki and said...

"Then I met you...."

Time Posted: December 16 2008 08:53 pm EST
Last updated: December 30 2008 06:11 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: