You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

LadyHaze

[+1] [-1]

Subject: LadyHaze,The Woman , And
Haze stands looking out over the lands of DW, knowing it is time to reveal her true idenity, she, sighs as she looks down upon her fresh Bronze scales. spreading her wings she streaches before settling to tell her tail.

LadyHaze was born 1st time around as that of a Bronze dragon, (yea you heard me 1st time born)
She grow up with her mother and family in the surronding caves of Moonreas Castle and Tavern.

Her mother was the Guardian and loyal subject of Queen Rendar, and King TattooedTears,When her mother grow old as dragons do, Haze was promoted to this very same job and title.

Haze has the ability to Polymorph into any creature she see's as this is one of her true skills of a bronze, and as when she saw fit she would polymorph into that of a 5.7inch woman , mid to dark brown hair (with highlights hehe) when she fought, she fought as a human with her two favoured swords night and day.

this is how you all know and see Haze as the female human ~ smiles ~ and some even love.

How She Became A Tasra Daughter.

Returning home one eve she found that the land known as Moonreas had been utterly destroyed, no trace of her mother father or another life could be found, totally devistated Haze know then she had to move on to find a new family
( a down side to Bronzes Dragons is that they can not stand to be alone they live in sets )

when out flying on evening Haze came across another land the Land of Dark Warriors , she morphed into her human form and began to mingle with its inhabbitants, finding and falling in love with the Tasra Family. making her mind up she knew in her heart and soul that this was to be her new family but how to get them to accept her was another matter so for easyness she became one of shelissa's human children ( see dad not mums fault but mine hehe)

now as i grow older i feel in love with a wonderfull man and needed to come clean on what and who i am ~ sighs~

So this is my other side i am Haze the Bronze Dragon i shall give you my stats as is i am still young so some i have to learn,

I am well adapt to water i as i can breath underneith,

my 1st breath attack is that of lightening ~ i can be a little shocker at times ~ laughs softly~

secondery breath attack is that of a repulsive gas ~ would rather you left through smell than been a crispy critter.
my magic ability are 2 things

1st that of a Fog Cloud, has the ability to call on fog to convus and disorentate a attacker

2nd Control of weather, the ability to control the weather in a local area.

these i have still to learn

i am peacefull by nature i do not attack as this causes me great pain.

so thats me thats the real Hazie

( anything else ask or just leave comment thanks)

LadyHaze

Time Posted: December 10 2008 02:15 pm EST
Last updated: March 24 2009 11:17 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: