You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Evenstar

[+1] [-1]

Subject: For now
"Alright... good enough for now" Aly said in resignation. Then she opened the door. Inside was a bustling crowd. Brawlers, thieves, muggers, and an occasional fake gentelman. But in here, they were all friends. Gambling and drinking together.

"Ahem.." Aly said coughed over the noise. Everyone turned their attention to the group. It was an odd silence, then suddenly "Aly!!" They all chorused.

"Hey all, just here to bring some new recruits." She jerked a thumb at Sofia and Arianna. Then the noise continued.

"Bar's over there, I'll introduce you ti the bartender." She yelled over the noise in a friendly tone. "Matt! Come over here and meet some new family."

"Hey Aly." Matt said when he got to her. He looked at Sofia and Arianna. "Ladies.." He turned to Aly again. "So, mind introducin me?" He grinned with teeth as white as pearls.

"Hmmph.." Aly introduced them. "This is Sofia. Sofia, Matt." She turned to Arianna. "Matt, Arianna. Arianna, Matt." She looked at Matt carelessly. "Get 'em something to drink."

"I'll meet both of you by the door in 10 minutes." she addressed Arianna and Sofia. "Oh, and... Don't fall for him. He's a devil, that one, with a charm that will steal a million hearts." She added in a whisper with a smile.

No Signature

Time Posted: December 8 2008 09:30 pm EST
Last updated: December 20 2008 07:35 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: