You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff RyTak

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Prison
((Evenstar [Aly] is in Central America at the moment, but she called me to post what she wanted to say.))

Ry, as always, kept his breathing still in the cold damp cell. His limbs were stiff and his mind just wasn't right anymore.

The cell was designed just for this. It was how Aly wanted it. The walls were covered in either moss or shackles. The floor was barren and empty, except for the restraints. They were bolted and attached to the floor, going around Ry's ankles and the back of his knees. His arms were outstretched with cuffs around his wrists linking to the far walls on either side. They tightened every half hour or so, making sure he was alive enough to feel pain. Excaping, let alone standing, was impossible this way.

Proud as she was, Aly made sure of this design herself. It kept the prisoner's limbs out of use. And a bonus, she thought. The image of the prisoner on their knees amused her.

What was Tom thinking?! She'll be dead if Aly suspects her of something... but then again, She might not be acting.. He went over this in his slowly sliping mind. Then a thought struck him.

Aly will surely let Aria see me like this... knowing how she loves to see me tormented. It's a matter of time... I might be able to figure this out. With this, he kept his head down, and steadied his breathing, allowing himself to doze off for a half hour until the pain would wake him once again.

Meanwhile...

Aly entered the room where Arianna and Sofia were held. "I was just wondering... " Aly said playfully. "Do you want to have a tour of this place? Seeing as how you'll be staying a while."

Time Posted: December 6 2008 10:09 pm EST
Last updated: December 20 2008 07:35 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: