You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Gher

[+1] [-1]

Subject: not quite
you use leaves like you do in the old tree its in Aurels guide 30 holly or 30 willow 1 gives you plats the other helix.

and imo saphs should be rare and hard to get, im not overly keen on the idea of being able to buy the out right from the subs office as i think it cheepens them.

my point about the gold is that one of the old officers from the clan i joined was able to supply kayaks to lvl 2 members, fishing rigs to level 3 members and ferrys to level 5 members all out of her own pocket at level 30. granted she had camped for a while but still being able to pull in that sort of gold is a little extreme no?

plus once youve bought your rig, maxed your armour and rings etc what are you going to spend it on?

also take into acount the dwelling which although a massive investment suplements your income.

i do agree that the developers are trying to encourage people to pay but they arn't forcing anyone and a non sub can potentially get the same things as a sub apart from the jousting barraks, it will take them longer is all.

jmho

Time Posted: March 9 2008 04:27 pm EDT
Last updated: March 15 2008 03:55 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: