You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff RyTak

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Departure and Arrival
Tom led Arianna to the city. They passed by the bakery that Saint stole from, Mano's house, then finally, the pub where Ry first came. It was a silent journey, and Tom had covered part of his face with a mask and was wearing a dark cloak. He had explained before that he wasn't welcome in these parts and that even being disguised as a freak who hates the sun would be better than being spotted as Tom. A feel of grief and sorrow hung in the air. This was broken when they reached the sycamore tree Ry used to sleep on.

"Remember, don't flinch, or show any sign of weakness. Anyone will take advantage of that." They moved onto the slums fo town. This was where Ry had collapsed, saving Arianna from two thugs. Tom felt eyes on him. He shrugged it off. Let them look. They won't recognize me.

The corner that led to Aly's lair was just a few meters away when Tom pulled Arianna to the side. "This is as far as I go. Take this, and be careful." Tom handed her a pouch with the mixture she was to put in the thieves' ale, a small sphere to contact Tom, a map of all the traps in the maze, and one more thing: A small crystal that inscribed "Thanks". It was from Ry. "I found it by the training room. Thought you might want to have it." He stopped talking, afraid that he might be too honest with her. He turned around to go but found that he couldn't.

He was still within arms length of Arianna. Tom took her shoulder. "You're an awesome acolyte Arianna, and you're very strong and brave. No doubt about that. I'm sorry I couldn't go with you." He hugged her then whispered. "I'm sorry I'm not much of a help to you Arianna, or Ry. Promise me one thing though. Don't let him go Arianna. I know you can do it." Tom, a bit suprised, found a single teardrop ride down his face.

Time Posted: November 28 2008 10:50 pm EST
Last updated: December 6 2008 09:46 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: