You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Ox

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Feedback/Ideas
I can see where the whole warship thing could be fun but I think it needs some tweaking. I just spent most of a 1/2 hour sailing around every area of the oceans and I never saw another boat. Not even a lifeboat. Here are some ideas I came up with while I was floating around aimlessly.

Raise the amount of exp it takes to raise your attack level but start giving out exp points for just sailing around the ocean. Maybe just 1 point for every 5 empty spots clicked on. This way people will still get rewarded even if they can't find anyone to attack.

Limit the amount of turns you can take while attacking. Start at maybe 40 travel space turns per 12 hour revive and increase it by 5-10 every time you gain a new level.

Have ships automatically go back to full strength every 30-60 minute revive. This way if people didn't want to pay to have their boat fixed, they could still come back after revives to use up their turns.

Hopefully you will consider these ideas because I think they would really help to improve this part of the game.

No Signature

Time Posted: November 27 2008 07:30 pm EST
Last updated: November 27 2008 07:32 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: