You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

St_Winterheart

[+1] [-1]

Subject: A player voices out her concerns
I have read the posts in this forum and the answers of the admins. I noticed two things:

1. A lot of the complaining players have lost money, items, fishing vessels, or ALL OF THEM.

2. The admins kept harping how good this NEW and IMPROVED system is, without actually addressing the complaints.

What I can't understand is why the admins don’t seem to understand the frustration, the anger that players now feel at this new, and may I say UNANNOUNCED, fishing system. This fiasco is like taking away all the people's cars and replacing them with bikes, then trying to convince them that [in time, and with patience, and a lot of gold] you can power up the bikes and transform them back into the cars that the all the people ALREADY OWNED TO BEGIN WITH.

For Feltash:

You may find it baffling that people can get so frustrated over virtual items like these. I know you CANNOT feel how hard these things are to get, because you have the power to TAKE THEM ALL AWAY by simply changing some codes in the site or whatever. But there's something you're not getting here: The fishing vessels that disappeared, the money, the items, people SLAVED for these things.

Yes, you can stop saying it now, we know we can start from the beginning.
BUT SEE, WE DON'T WANT TO.

We are players who clicked away at the lumber mill, who fished through 715 casts just to catch 50 fish or so, who grinned and bore it when you 'fixed' the bug that DOESN'T take away casts when hooks get broken.

We INVESTED in fishing vessels.

WE SPENT TIME EARNING THE MONEY FOR THEM.

Now we want to enjoy the fruits of our labor, and you suddenly decide to TAKE THESE ITEMS AWAY.

You see, like in real life, JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN DO SOMETHING, DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DO THAT SOMETHING. Just because you can take away our vessels and stuff, because in your vision and logic it's "for the sake of improvement", IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY RIGHT.

Just like in real life, we became OWNERS of those boats and fishes and money by virtue of the fact that we WORKED for them.

You see, just like in real life, We'd want our items BACK.

If you're going to say that "This is not real life, and if it is, well Life isn't fair", then my question would be....

IF YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO BE *NOT* FAIR, WHY NOT CHOOSE TO BE FAIR INSTEAD?

You're in control of an entire universe where you can change things because, simply, you can. Instead of the frustration that we are all experiencing now, why not help us instead?

I am awaiting a sincere reply.

No Signature

Time Posted: November 26 2008 02:53 am EST
Last updated: November 26 2008 11:27 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: