You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff RyTak

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Decision
Damn! She's doing it again.... If I go with her, Saint and Arianna will just walk into a trap to save me. But if I don't, they're gonners either way.

Ry thought about it somemore. But he was troubled when he sensed a presence near him. He couldn't lay his finger on it. Finally, he decided. If i'm going down, it'll be fighting

"You're not getting past this point." Ry repeated more clearly.

Just them, Vaugn lunged at him from behind.

Ry tossed him aside easily. Vaugn was great at spying, but his weight and build made him only 1/3 the fighter Ry was.

Meanwhile...

"He needs to get over himself first. He needs to know that he doesn't need to do everything alone. You should know he's very stubborn." He explained further.

"He wasn't always like that. He actually trusted people with his life. Since his sis went up K2 because he couldnt, He didn't want anyone to suffer anymore. So he decided to do everything bby himself... so no one else has to."

He paused "When he gets over himself, we'll be there. I promise, Ry will be ok. That's why you need to practice. Incase I can't help him, you have to." He said this with emphasis.

Time Posted: November 22 2008 04:44 pm EST
Last updated: November 25 2008 07:18 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: