You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff RyTak

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Rush
Tom raced after Ry. When he finally caught up to him, he was surprised. Ry was dressed in combat. His loose tunic and pants were on, knives down his wrist, a book in his hand, ankle knives and some form of plate under his tunic, by his abdomen.

Ry looked up to see Tom. "Plate's for my respirator. It's charmed remember? You charmed it." He said as calmly as he could.

Tom was a little confused and somewhat infuriated. "You knew?! Why didn't you say anything?"

"They need to train. They aren't ready for battle yet!" Ry reasoned out. "You need to teach them. I vowed..." Ry paused, then continued. "I vowed to protect Saint... with my life. You, of all people, should know what that means."

Tom pondered on the matter. He knew what being Protectorate was. He, himself, failed to protect Saint's sister because he was reluctant. Now Ry is doing his duty and he can't see him go through with it. He found his resolve. Ry is right.

Sensing Tom's approval, Ry took the chance to reason some more. "Arianna can help Saint. You can help them both." Ry looked his friend, his brother, in the eye. "I need to do this."

Tom nodded.

Ry prepared himself, then went for the door. He stopped. "Take care of them."

"Take care of yourself."

Ry grinned. "Cya l8r, Bro!"

"Whatever..." Tom smiled "Good luck!"

Time Posted: November 21 2008 01:22 am EST
Last updated: November 25 2008 07:18 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: