You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Saint_Lazarus

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The Lazarus Chronicles
Anyone can join, but please dont jump the story around

Crouching behind his prey The Hunter slowly raises his bow, slowing his breathing and pulling his mind into the void so nothing but the hunter and hunted exists he pulls back the arrow. A scream pierces the cold air, disturbed by the noise the deer bounds of into the wilderness, turning The Hunter runs toward the village. Stopping at the edge of the trees what he sees terrifies him, his friends neighbors and family being butchered by the strange attackers. “SAINT!” hearing his name Saint turns toward the source to see one of his neighbors fending off a foe, he raises his bow with the arrow still notched and fires at the attacker, felling him with a blow to the chest. Running through the village Saint looks for his father, coming around the corner of one building he is confronted by two more attackers he drops one with another arrow while the other closes the distance. Saint drops his bow and draws his hunting knife, dropping to a crouch then springing at the warrior he grapples with his foe, the two wrestling in a fight to the death his foe loses his footing in the mud thus allowing saint to slip the blade into his kidney promising him a slow death. Grabbing his bow from the ground saint runs to his home, there he finds his father fighting another attacker, suddenly the warrior kicks mud into his fathers face, blinding him, his father disoriented the warrior slashes him from shoulder to hip, dropping him to the ground. “FATHER No!” Enraged Saint nocks an arrow and fires into his fathers killer, not once but three times he fires into the man before the murderer drops to the ground, dead before landing.

Waking with a scream. Saint sits in his bed cold from the sweat on his body. That was the third time I’ve had that dream this month. Deciding it was best to get breakfast Saint gets dressed and gathers his equipment making sure to conceal his dagger and restring his bow. It’s been a year since my fathers death yet it still haunts my memories. Walking out the door he heads downstairs to the tavern.

Time Posted: November 18 2008 12:29 pm EST
Last updated: November 26 2008 05:14 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: