You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff RyTak

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Realization
"There it is!" Ry picked up a silver book. It was decent but you could tell it was old.

Ry put a finger over a lock then said something in a different language. The book opened. "It's the book of Theives. Passed down to the community's Protectorate. The protectorate is a group of the only theives allowed to learn magic. They are responsible for the safety of the Royal family." He glanced at Arianna and smiled. "Theif royalty. Not the Graywinds I'm afraid." He continued "No one knows this, not even Aly. The Protectorate is kept secret to prevent others from knowing that the Royals actually have magic protecting them. I am the protectorate for Saint. I am bound by blood. If he dies, so do I." He paused for a moment.

"There is one more thing. Aly isn't part of the community anymore. She is doing this from her hometown because she has most influence here." He sighed "The assassins, brawlers, and all the others here are loyal to Aly. which makes my job hard." He looked troubled now.

"This has to remain a secret." He looked at Arianna, his eyes were deep. "Can you promise me that?"

Time Posted: November 13 2008 12:14 am EST
Last updated: November 13 2008 05:58 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: