You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff RyTak

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Ry
followed. He came up behind one of the brawlers. They were taller and more muscular than him, but no one could match his weaponry and combat skills. Except maybe Aly.

"What seems to be the problem 'ere?" He asked, his voice suddenly different from before.

They paid him no attanetion, Then one of the men puched him square in his stomach.

Ry stood up then said, "You guys are mighty strong. Now what would you be doing trying to harm this lady?"

"None of your business..." His words stopped short.

Ry had slammed him into the wall with a knife to his throat. "Well, I'm making it my business."

The other guy came up behind Ry and tried to cut him with a blade.

Ry released his arm off the man then put a cloth over his mouth. He spun on his heel then caught the hilt of the blade, bent his wrist the other direction, then pinned him down with a knee to his throat.

Ry noticed the quizzical look on the man's face. He was staring at his comrade that had now fallen to the ground.

"Oh don't worry, He'll wake up in a few days if he's lucky." Ry reassured him with a mischievous grin on his face.

"I'd worry about your fate if I were you" He was about to strike when he remembered Arianna was there.

Time Posted: November 10 2008 05:43 pm EST
Last updated: November 11 2008 08:43 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: