You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Dargodda

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Darggie
I'll often update Darggie so check back for more.

General characteristics
Name Darggie, also previously known as Dargodda, Gnade_Mordor, Bard_Di_Miseria
Titles Master of Stealth, Protector, Barkeep, Wanderer, Healing Samaritan, Time master.
Actual Age Long Forgotten
Origin A small village on the other side of the mountain pass.

Physical Description
Gender Male
Race Human
Appeared Age 25
Height 5 foot, 4 inches
Weight 145
Body Build Lean
Eye Color Solid white, with a hint of deep blue underlay
Hair General Jet black, 1.5'' long, spiked.
Skin Color Pale Peach
Piercings 1 in each ear.
Tattoo(s) None

Special Abilities and Powers
Natural Born Time magic focused on wounds to move the skin back before the injury happened. Causing it to be healed.
Natural Born Breath of life, depending on the time of death, can restore one's life to body by reverting the body back to the second before death. (does not work for death by old age for long... obviously)
Natural Born Every week, he gets 1 day younger
Powers limited by Every use of time magic will eat away weeks/months/years of his life. So he only uses it for the most dire needs. Just healing a broken wrist will cause 2 months of aging, which will take 60 weeks of not using powerful time magic to get back.
Stealth Naturally gifted at stealth and further trained the Black Master. Cannot be seen by the eye alone, anyone searching must have the assistance of powerful magic to detect my presence.
Speech Craft Can talk most people out of fight, or into doing something he wants done.

Personality
Temperament Calm and collected, an aura of mystery seems to follow him around. Talkative unless angered. Always alert.
Interests Vodka
Aversion The harming on an innocent women or female child.
Ideology Some are born with power, some are graced with power, some acquire power. Everyone has power, yet no one has enough power. Some us there power to get more power, while others use there power to stop the massing or others power.
I'm just there, slipping a knife between the ribs.

Possessions
Gram the Basilard A short bladed weapon, also known as the weave cutter, for its use in separating a casters magic from there spell rendering it useless.

Soul imprisoned: Gram; does not talk except to warn of ambushes and of spell work.

Town's Only TavernFlames and Games.

Tavern is also a network for thieves to communicate

History - It is a long history and I skipped over many events, only hitting the very start of his history, and the very end. The middle is mostly unknown to others so I figured there was no point to type up 29 years more worth of background.

As a child Dargodda was unsure of whom his parents were, and could only remember back as far as 7 years old. (2 years previous). What he did notice is that when the other children climbed tree’s, or played in the woods. Be always seemed to move faster and more gracefully.

As he got older he started to listen to older people as they talked and bartered and often found himself thinking “No stupid, if you had said ____, you would have gotten a better deal”. It was not till much later that he realized he had a knack for knowing what people wanted, and how to get the responses he wanted from them.

As a young boy of 13, he used to taunt older children, egging them into fights. Then using his swift movements, watch them make a fool of themselves. A wanderer came through town and spotted Dargodda doing this and pulled the boy aside later. He told the boy he had good skill, but he needed proper training, and that training he can give.

At first Dargodda wasn’t really into the idea and told the man no. later that night, at the orphanage he lived at, the foster parents were both killed by an unknown assailant when attempting to protect the towns’ nobles who were also slain.

The man was seen again by Dargodda a few days later and again questioned the boy if he wished to learn to kill, and not be seen. Understanding swept into the boys mind as he realized what the man had just admitted to. Scare for his life, he accepted…..

His training endured for the greater part of 10 years, and upon finishing his training, he went to work for the one known only as "The Black Master" Who furthered his training and used him on countless missions for the greater part of 100 years. Upon which he took a leave. For 25 years

There is a 4 year respite where those who met Dargodda either knew him not. or didn't live to tell anyone.(Except one known as Luministra) Those years he assembled his power and weapons, then went about learning how to hide them. So that he would not be troubled by others wishing to acquire that which he has.

This is also when he acquired "Gram"

4 years later....

Dargodda came across a small and developing city. The head of the town called it “Westland”.

As he approached he saw a man of apparent importance approach him. The man, Fogwraith he called himself, presented Dargodda with an invitation the Elite Shadow Society, (ESS). Liking the name and how its name implied use of his skills he decided to accept their offer. Quickly rising through the ranks by doing the everyday mundane things and rare “Important Assignment” without question. (Even many years after he holds the one title he acquired their still. the “Unseen” as he is never seen when he wishes to be hidden).

After a time the Society began to slow down and jobs became less common. Money was running Short for Dargodda. He decided that a town that was growing so fast and prosperously needed a good tavern, and with every good tavern run by a thief, comes a network of information. His plan was going to make him rich he though, small honest money by day and evening, and Blackmail by night.

He needed money to start making money though, and that he did not have, so he decided to forgo his allegiance with the Society and join up with Fangor and his dragon guild. Well the DG (Dragon Guild) seemed very unorganized. Disorganization is a thieves best friend when he needs money.

While with the DG he saw one Beautiful maiden stricken and in dire need of help, so he approached her and bandaged her wounds as best he could. After a moment a sensation gripped him and a tingling flowed through his fingers and a white light appears layering his palm. Instinctively he placed his palm upon her wounds and watched as they faded and became as new skin again.

Thus a friendship was born, Celtica and Dargodda. Upon acquiring the money he needed from the DG. He left with Celtica to form The Academy.

The Weak and new came to become warriors at The Academy, and Dargodda used the Thieves and assassins he trained to start his network in the towns using the taverns secret room as a headquarters. He spent many a day there, getting powerful allies, setting up agreements and earning himself favor with many. Knowing one day, he may need to call in a few favors of his own.

2 years later…..

Whisky, the new guy in town (its actually a guy who accidentally chose a female character and can’t change it) approached Dargodda and said that I am his brother! At last I can discover who my parents where. My brother said he was the son of feltash… with Nadia, my old lover of many years ago. A one time thing, I knew Nadia couldn’t be my mother… and if we are brothers we have to have 1 parent in common the only leaves Feltash the father in common. With a mother I may never know.

More background will come, I just need time to write it.

Time Posted: October 29 2008 05:38 am EDT
Last updated: December 5 2009 06:38 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: