Back to post list
Back a step

Queen_Shelissa

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Mine
Name: Queen Shelissa
Sex: Female
Race: claims human
Apparent age - how old is a tree, a mountain?
Origin: all she knows is a small cabin by mountains

Schooled : By Druids of course
Bound in contract: yes, with harsh penalties should she not follow them.
Upon her person: many small packets hidden, a blood-red healers ring, a browned thorny bracelet

Height: 5'8"
Weight: dont ask so it saves us both time and lying to each other
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde with red highlights-long
Color of the skin: White

Background
at the age of 6 she was found to have powers she couldnt control due to them erupting at the death of her parents. Taken in by
by a druid who appeared to care for her and taught though even then, she had no company nor close by children her own age. She wears
what seems to be a thorny bracelet upon one wrist, a ring, bloodred upon her right hand. The ring is from the druids to show her occuption
and that she follows the healers law. The bracelet actually feeds upon her though gives her natural abilities a boost in dire times. She must
return once a year to the tree to replace the bracelet before it dies and wilts from her wrist.

She has since traveled for longer than she remember, dined with kings and queens, as well as slaves. She looks at life differently
than most others..looking down the long road and into the future or past,though she is not a seer,she might at times be confused for one. She has
been at wars until she was so tired and worn they have all blended together. Fiercely loyal and protective of friends and family. She has chosen Tsar
to be her mate..though he might have thought he was the one doing the choosing.

players history is a bit updated concerning Tsar and recent events, but has roleplayed long and in the past, The Nexus, Red Dragon Inn..and may other places.
I've played pixie, fighter, dryad, water devil, fire spirit, seer, you name it. at one time i had over 70 characters and could name each and all thier abilites.
I prefer freestyle playing..i'm to hemmed in with rules otherwise. *L* I have been known to steal and godmode ooc with my new gold american express card *grins*Dont
leave home without it.

Time Posted: October 23 2008 07:06 pm EDT
Last updated: October 23 2008 09:05 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: