You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

raider150

[+1] [-1]

Subject: raider150
Im, raider150, 5'5 in height, with good body built, dark hair and black eyes, i am a swordsman from pearl of the orient seas, a humble wondering fellow who come and go for a simple trades, as i am marketer also. Whenever someone needs help i am always ready to extend my hand.

A background:
I'm raised from a family of nobles, trained by knights, but nurtured by pirates fighting skills, since my heart feels that only by serving others that i can be free, so i leaved the castle. And during my journey i met this lonely girl, "Arianna", a beautiful young lady i see, so I've comforted her and together we now share our journey.

Ability
Before you can attack me i can make your mind slow, and absorb some of your strength and defense ability, then attack you with great force using my strength and the one ive absorb from you.
I also, got little trick and pinning you down before you can raise your sword against me. As a smoke i go with the wind and as a monster will i eat our soul and when i kill you,,, your soul will be mine!

Time Posted: October 23 2008 12:05 pm EDT
Last updated: October 29 2008 10:37 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: