You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

RAPTOR™

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Revised..
Name: RAPTOR™

Age: 28 human years, but is the evolutionary grandfather of all predatory beasts

Weight: 4'10 (hunchbacks suck)

Weight: 300+ lbs (not sue how much that is in kg)

Origin: Earliest memories of a skooma den far North of Westland, but much memory has been lost since then

Skin: A pasty white glow

Markings: Battle scars, tail stump, and a deformed worthless ear

Race: Unknown, seemingly a beastman that morphs into an eagle, vulture, falcon, or hawk at will

Eyes: Sunken so far back into skull, theres no telling

Hair: Covered back and torso, shaved head with a mustache and beard/goatee

Occupation: Elite Royal attack pet, dealer of various precious metals

I was found lying in a ditch all doped out out by Queen Shelissa and Tsar Anony one rainy day, and instead of slaying the wretched creature, they felyt pity and empathy, and decided to take me me in for a bath, food, and a nice cozy home.

Can be vicious when ordered to, but generally a solomn beast (due to the opiates). Yet quite deranged and lonely, due to the many years of solitue and desolation.

I have a tendency to sniff peoples behinds and crotches. I also have many bad habits which include an alcohol and downer/pain killer addiction, gnawing on things, lack of personal hygene, humping random objects and people, giving myself a refreshing tongue bath in public, and rolling in my own excrement, urine, and vomit. Gets overly excited about trivial matters and worked up easily.

I love it almost a little too much when people scratch behind my good ear and my belly. Thank you.

Time Posted: October 23 2008 05:56 am EDT
Last updated: December 30 2008 04:38 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: