You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

RECHID

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I agree with all
your points on this. I don't think black dog would level down just to kill the stategist. I think he just had the elements to do it and could. Why not? But I also think there should be no way for upper level players to level down like that. If your above level 10 you should only be able to level down to 10, if your above 20 only to 20, 30 and so on. It still gives you an advantage but doesn't put people with 2000hp in attacking range of people that have been playing the game for a week. This way the campers will still be semi safe because people that level above that 9 ,19 or 29 levels can't come back down into that range again. If you level up and down between those ranges for ever well hey thats the advantage of elements. But there will be no heavy weapons, armor and skills coming with them, just those up to that top range. But level 50, 60, 100 going to single digits or even in the 20's and 30's is ridiculous. Takes 98% of the players out of the game. Just my oppinion for a happy medium. I like the idea of elements just within range of reason. And I don't fault people for using them when they are a readily available advantage.

No Signature

Time Posted: August 5 2008 08:18 pm EDT
Last updated: August 7 2008 07:36 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: