You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Rutabaga

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Can you beat it?
Alright yesterday at 9:00 AM EST I had around 45,000 kills. Today at 9:00 AM EST I have 154,000.

In 24 hours that’s around 109,000 kills.

The cost was 60 elements to get my level down initially and an exp super tax buff. I paid 6B for this buff. I did take some brief naps, and definitely wasn’t as efficient as I could be the whole time. So I know it definitely can be beat.

My method was using Linkclumper, making page magnification 5% so all of the links were mega close to each other, I used mouse keys to move the mouse diagonally and increased the distance it moves to perfectly go back and forth the distance of the links. I set the link clumper to only allow links that say “attack” so I wouldn’t misclick anything. rebound spacebar to refresh the page, and lastly because I only have 3.7k ish energy I had a second window open with my inventory, and control clicked use death sweet so I could just spam that 37 times to fully restore my energy, probably only takes about 20 seconds.

At peak efficiency I was getting around 16k kills an hour.. The biggest drawback is how quickly the page can refresh, as well as the spaghetti code making me continually hit the resource limit so a lot of those battles wouldn’t load

I tried disabling website images to increase the refresh rate and found no significant change. I also didn’t notice much of a difference between Firefox or google chrome.

So my question is, can you beat 109k kills, or my peak of 16k kills an hour? And if so, and if it’s not too much of a secret how did you do it XD

Side note, I’m just saying if someone had 31 Exp super tax buffs, 930 elements, a month of vacation time, joined Fort KnOx, and was willing to get 2 hours of sleep a night for a month. They could singlehandely break the CBR record again. God speed, gents.

Side side note: the resource limit was a major drawback. On a page of 50 potential battles only around 20 of them would actually load.

Time Posted: January 10 2024 12:15 pm EST
Last updated: February 21 2024 11:18 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: