You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Eric_Cartman

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Heartfelt Journey & Friends we make
Logging in over here from time to time, I do some trades (Have always been a trader in here and irl too) and some daily reset things, and then go away for days or months even.

But when I have time I like to see who is online, who is still here, all the wonderful people I have had a chance to talk to, all the rivalries. you miss that right?

Then I go over to the profile of some old friends who supported me and helped me when I was a noob. I miss all of you.

Today I was looking at CBR Rankings and then I went to clan invites and saw an invite I have been saving for a long time from a very old friend.

Eternal Darkness steel1 because we will always be home Use invite

steel was a very dear friend of mine. And its sad I wont be able to inbox him anymore no matter how much I want to. Rest my friend. I miss you!

Writing about steel, there is another person Grandma_Knows [377380]
You might know him. Ofcourse you knew him if you are ancient like me. Just by a different name. (You can check my profile for access to his profile) He went to a trip one day and then I never heard from him again. No login to the game. No nothing. Idk what happened but I hope you are safe too.

There are many people. Partnering up with Raider150 [256181] in CBR competitions. idk where you are but I hope you are well, my friend.
Mama D always showing me a little leniency when I needed it.
Onion, Ziggy, Witchy, Sera, Quiet all of you helping me, supporting me, being my friend, my clan mates, my family.

There are many more people whom I want to do a shout out for, so apologies, but know that I always value you in my journey.

Good luck to all

Time Posted: May 13 2023 10:35 am EDT
Last updated: June 11 2023 01:58 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: