You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Eric_Cartman

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Selling Rare Skill
Everybody! Everybody can i have your attention please? I want to announce something. I am selling a skill. A skill is so malevolent and venomous that only the top dark warriors use. I am talking about the Dungeon King.

Now if i say you have a chance to grab this skill at a better price than GC shop won't you like to have it?

For those who do not know what Dungeon King does here is a small demonstration on
someone. It was nothing personal. Just to show that this skill works on venner too. Peace.

This skill can have three effects when we use it.

1. Heart of a Dungeon King

Eric_Cartman vs. someone
"Dark Priest" vs. "Dark Priest"

1. Eric_Cartman strikes the ground with his fists. The ground rumbles and a giant flaming dragon erupts from the ground beneath you! 3929860, 3902845, 3918604 damage inflicted! Eric_Cartman unleashed the Dungeon King!
someone was pulled inside the heart of the dungeon king!

2. Tunnelling Vortex

Eric_Cartman vs. someone

1. Eric_Cartman strikes the ground with his fists. The ground rumbles and a giant flaming dragon erupts from the ground beneath you! 3895091, 3914603, 3894341 damage inflicted!
someone was pulled inside a tunnelling vortex! [DEAD]

Eric_Cartman is the winner!

3. Flaming Arrow

Eric_Cartman vs. someone

1. Eric_Cartman strikes the ground with his fists. The ground rumbles and a giant flaming dragon erupts from the ground beneath you! 3932863, 3851067, 3951622 damage inflicted!
someone was hit with a flaming arrow! [DEAD]

Eric_Cartman is the winner!

If you are interested to get this skill, this skill costs 3500 GCs in the shop, but i will naturally sell lower than that, so give me your offers. Who knows it might be your lucky day?

P.S. I will accept any currency including gold, helixes, sapphires, elements, platinums, ores and game credits.

-Cartman

Time Posted: August 11 2014 05:12 am EDT
Last updated: August 12 2014 03:24 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: