You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Orithian Brothers
It is pretty evident the Moors have a new and very dangerous commander.

They are attacking us very strategically this month.

Heavy attacks when the main troops are on patrol.

Surprice attacks with in numbers and passing through our scouts unnoticed.

And even hit and retreat guerrilla war like attacks.

This is not regular Moor behaivor, It is only logical they are being particulary led against us by a far more experienced general.

Defeat is only a state of mind and we shall not welcome it never. To a far stronger oponent we face it with extra cunning and vigilance.

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

My brave orithians, what im going to ask of you is to fallow a very cunning plan of deception.

If our city is safe of attack for the roun, and you have used all your tokens, douring your usual active hours, log out and log in every 30 minutes. Do it irregulary at the same hours. maybe this will be enough to confuce them.

It is sad that the enemy general may have spies that would hear this conversation. But I have no other way to adress you all.

we managed to finish last mont losing less than 5000 orithian lives. We have lost twise that much already this mont to the enemies cheap tactics.

I would ask of you to give a bit more for your city, as it needs you more than ever.

With Love for my city and every orithian brother.

Edulahin.

Time Posted: August 8 2014 10:15 am EDT
Last updated: October 6 2014 06:00 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: